• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Epson 2030

Wharfedale Evo 4.2

srikar2011

Hi,

I want to sell my EPSON Home cinema Full HD 2030 3D PROJECTOR which has been used for 130 hours.
Age 10 months old mint condition 10/10.
Reason for sale- Not using much these days and will be relocating soon.

Other items for sale-
Manual pull down screen 9*5 feet 106" Liberty Grandview Screen with liberty Universal mount worth Rs 15000,MX HDMI 10 M CABLE WORTH RS 3000,10 M POWER CORD worth Rs. 1500, 3 3D Samsung GLASSES Rs 3000.

Expected price: Rs 90 thousand for the whole package.

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  5. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  6. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  7. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  8. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  9. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
Last edited:

srikar2011

Hi,

Price reduced to 75,000 as a whole package. Can sell the items individually if I get requests.

Regards
Srikar

Last edited:

srikar2011

Hi,

Price reduced to 70k as a package. Willing to sell it individually. Price of projector alone 60k. Online price of equivalent Indian model TW5200 is Rs 80k.

Regards
Srikar

Last edited:

srikar2011

Price reduced to 50k. It's almost new with lamp hours of 150 hrs out 6000 hrs. No Rainbow affect who ever sensitive to it and bright projector during day time as well.

Regards
Srikar

srikar2011

Price reduced to 48k. Current Epson TW550 price is 54k which is 720p so get a decent 1080p projector at 48k.

srikar2011

Guys,

I am looking for immediate sale for my projector. Willing to give it for 45k which is final price. No 1080p projector comes at this price point. So try to grab.

srikar2011

Item has been reserved for our forum member. Payment received, will do shipping today. Thaks for all those who have shown interest in my Item.

Regards
Srikar