• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Epson EH-TW480 720P 3LCD Projector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, HFV friends I want to sell my Epson EH-TW480 Projector.

Product - Epson EH-TW480 Projector (720p)
Expected Price - Rs. 35,000/-
Reason for Sale - For up-gradation to 4K Led TV.
Date of Purchase - 16-09-2013
Purchased Value - Rs. 49,000/- (VAT Bill available and owned by me)
Age - 1year and 7 months.
Warranty - 2 yrs. manufacture warranty on PJ (5 months still remaining upto 16-09-2015)
Bulb Warranty - 1000 Hrs. or 1 year whichever earlier. (No warranty left)
Current condition - 10/10, No physical ware and tear, It has been well maintained and it's air filter has been cleaned frequently. It's original box and carry bag available.
Bulb usage Hrs. - 18 hrs (Normal Mode) and 1757 hrs (ECO Mode) as on the time of posting.
Shipping - Product will only be shipped after receiving of full payment and at buyer costs and risk. It will be shipped through DTDC or FedEX.

Demo will be available at my place for Kolkata based member. Please see my earlier post regarding this Pj http://www.hifivision.com/home-theatre-projectors-screens/47396-my-little-ht-set-up-epson-eh-tw480-projector.html

See images regarding this.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Hi, price is reduced to Rs. 34,000/- (Including Shipping Cost)
Some more pic. here-

Interested HFV member can PM me for more details. It's a nice and cool pj, just grab it.

I would like local pick-up cash and carry method. But for outside member I will ship through surface transport method of reputed Currier service. Expecting your positive response friends.

Hai HFV friends, It's my last attempt to sell my PJ in this forum. I finally reduced the price to Rs. 18,000/- + Shipping (at buyer own costs and risk).

SPONSORED ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS