Epson EH-TW8100 Arrival Date in India

Can you please share price and other details - like screen

waiting for the pictures

Slightly offtopic, but I got a quote of 1.4L all inclusive(VAT and shipping to my location) for the TW8100 when I was buying the TW6100.So, i would assume 1.35L or there around to be a realistic pricing with some haggling. Don't remember the quote included a 3D glass or not, though the TW6100 is coming with one free.

Regards
Imrahn

Can some one please post some images with colored pictures or recent color movies.. I cant ascertain the quality from a black and white movie..
You can find pictures and full review of the projector here Epson Home Cinema 5020 Projector Review - Overview

That's the review of epson 5020 in US. It's the same model as epson tw8100 in India except for a couple of minor differences (different voltage power and THQ image presets). But do remember that pictures can never give a real idea of how it'll look in person. Try snapping a pic of your tv and then see if the colors & contrast on your camera/computer screen matches with the ones you're seeing on TV and you'll realize there's no way to find out how the image will look in person just by seeing a picture of it on our computer. They are only helpful in comparing with the pics of other projectors.

All said and done, the epson is a very very good projector especially at this price. Unless you can increase your budget to over 2L, its going t be hard to find a better LCD projector than the epson. Some people do prefer the look of Dlp projectors over LCD but for that you'll have to find yourself a demo of both LCD and Dlp projectors before you can decide if you prefer it too or not. I couldn't find any and given the placement restriction you find with Dlp projectors, epson automatically became the best choice for me.

Does anyone who has bought Epson-8100 from India know of the warranty offered on it???

2 years on the projector with 6 months or 500 hours (whichever comes earlier) on the lamp.

I was told 1000 hours or 1 year for the lamp(whichever comes earlier), as per info shared by epson reps.

TW8100 price in Delhi is 1,28,000 Plus Tax.I have put up Motorised 120" Liberty Screen.Both 2D and 3 D are fantastic.The Projector comes with One 3D Glass.
Hi Manjit,
Nice Pics. I have several queries, nice you own one i thought it would be best to ask you.

1: Is Amazon's Epson 5020UB is called EH-TW 8100 in India.
2: Whats the final price including taxes in Delhi.
3: Do they provide 3D glasses, as i know US version includes 2 pairs.
4: Whats the price of 3D glases in India.
5: What projection screen ur using, and whats its GAIN value?

Plz provide some info, i am interested in buying from India rather than from Seoul.

TW8100 price in Delhi is 1,28,000 Plus Tax.I have put up Motorised 120" Liberty Screen.Both 2D and 3 D are fantastic.The Projector comes with One 3D Glass.
Hi Manjit,
Nice Pics. I have several queries, nice you own one i thought it would be best to ask you.

1: Is Amazon's Epson 5020UB is called EH-TW 8100 in India.
2: Whats the final price including taxes in Delhi.
3: Do they provide 3D glasses, as i know US version includes 2 pairs.
4: Whats the price of 3D glases in India.
5: What projection screen ur using, and whats its GAIN value?

Plz provide some info, i am interested in buying from India rather than from Seoul.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back