Epson HC2000 (https://www.projectorreviews.com/epson/epson-home-cinema-2000-quick-look/)
I bought this about 3 years ago but was finally installed 2 months ago when we finally remodeled our living area. Till then, we were using it for few hours in month to watch a movie, projecting on the wall and placing the projector on a side table. Post usage, it was again stored inside the cupboard. Hence, the projector looks pretty new and has just been used over 200 hours. The total life of bulb is around 3000 hours and a new bulb costs about INR 6000.
Projector retails in India at about Rs 85000.
Expected price: 52000
92” Libert motorised screen 16:9 format: just 2 months old
Market price: Rs 20,000
Expected price: 13000
Audio quest HDMI cable pearl 10 mtrs - just 2 months old
Market price: Rs 12,000
Expected price: Rs 8000
Projector wall mount white: 2 months old
Expected price: Rs 2000
Total package: Rs 70000
Prices are very fair so please do not negotiate unreasonably
Reason for sale: Moving out of country. If the projector does not sell at expected rate, I will carry along.
Demo and pick-up available in Hyderabad. Will not ship.
The speakers and AVR got sold just a day ago so you will not be able to feel the thump but will surely be able to see the visual impact
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.