Epson projector dealer in Bangalore

sash

Hi folks - i'm planning to buy Epson TW6100 and want to know if you have enquired and found someone who gives a good deal in Bangalore. I was suggested a dealer in Mumbai by another FM who in fact gave a good quote but i want to be able to pick it up myself if i can help it. So pls help me find a Epson dealer in Bangalore with whom you have had a good experience. I talked to one and he quoted 20% more than the Mumbai dealer!!

Hi,

Check this one,

Sanghavi Impex, LCD Projector Dealers in Bangalore

DELL,HP,EPSON,Sony,Sharp

Contact No. : 23446115
Address : No.54, 17th Cross, Malleswaram West, Bangalore - 560055

I have purchased a budget Epson Projector 3 years back from this fellow after lot of research about price here and there. Seems to be reasonable and offered less price than the Direct Epson sales. They also stock pre-owned I believe, and deal with Leading brands and other projection accessories.

Since my purchase is little old, I am not sure, still they are in the same premises and address/ph number. But better to check and enquire.

Btw, I am not marketing for them and do not have any attachments.

I got the Epson from a different dealer (didn't know about Sanghavi at that time) but bought the screen from Sanghavi impex. Great folks to deal with and very prompt. Highly recommended.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back