Epson TW 8100/8200 in Hyderabad or Mumbai

rahuln

Hi,

The Epson TW 8100 was fitting my requirement quite well but now it is discontinued and replaced much more expensive 8200.

I am willing to spend around 1.5-1.8L on 8200.

I checked with couple of dealers and they don't have 8100 and 8200 is close to 2L.

Any more leads?

Thanks

_Rahul.

Yes, 8100 is discontinued & 8200 costs around 2L after discount.

a month back i went to PJ dealer to check screens he had 8100 as far as i remember.
near Paradise.

Viewtech Imaging Systems (040) 27815174

Hi,

I am planing to buy Epson TW8200 in hyderabad. Can you please suggest good dealer to contact for best price and service. I know in epson site having dealers list. But I would like to know if already anyone had good experience with any dealer in terms of service and price.

Hi,

I am planing to buy Epson TW8200 in hyderabad. Can you please suggest good dealer to contact for best price and service. I know in epson site having dealers list. But I would like to know if already anyone had good experience with any dealer in terms of service and price.

I bought TW 8200 from Viewtech Imaging systems. I got a great deal from them. I just watched a 1080p video from my laptop and it is awesome!!!

It is a great projector.

I projected it on the wall. It looks awesome! I am wondering if I need a projector screen at all!

it is worth the money.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back