Performance - 10/10 (No Repair History)
Ownership history - First owner (Bought from HT Store, Bangalore)
Expected price: 30000/- Non Negotiable
Bill Available - Yes with the documents and accessories
Purchase date - October 2018
Willing to Ship - Local buyer in Bangalore preferred but will ship if no takers locally. Shipping and risk to be borne by the buyer.
Reason for Sale - Due to lack of space and absence of screen never used the projector for more than 8 hours till date.
The Epson EH-TW650 is a highly affordable home theatre projector that delivers quality entertainment and immersive gaming experience right in your living room.
- For anyone looking for a display capable of up to 300 inches on a budget, the EH-TW650 is an easy projector to endorse. White and Colour Brightness at 3,100lm
- HD-ready resolution (1080p)
- 15,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Split screen
- Features 3000 lumen of color brightness (color light output)1 and 3000 lumen of white brightness (white light output)
What Hi Fi - https://www.whathifi.com/reviews/epson-eh-tw650 (5 star Rating)
Digit.in - https://www.digit.in/reviews/audio-video/epson-eh-tw650-review-177495.html
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
66.8 KB Views: 134
82.8 KB Views: 132
77.5 KB Views: 126