Epson, ViewsSonic or Benq: which projector to choose?

CyrusPhillip

Hey all! I am new in this forum. I am here to get humble help from all of you. I am looking at purchasing a new projector for my office. My friends are saying that Epson, Benq, and Viewsonic are the best brands for portable projectors. Additionally, I want a 4k projector.

I have a few models in my mind, still, I need some more details about which should I buy?

I am confused Benq EH600, ViewSonic PG706HD, and Epson EH-TW9400.

All opinions are accepted. Thank you in advance.

In Projector world, Barco is the biggest brand.
JVC produces excellent projectors.
Sony produces the VFM projectors.
You cannot go wrong with above brands also.

The Epson is a home theatre projector and it's brightness may not be adequate for an office environment.
The other two are business projectors with higher brightness.
I use Epson EH-TW8100 for my home theatre. It's brightness is just adequate for moderate ambient light like in a living room.
Any reason for wanting 4K for office use? It will be pointless unless you can control ambient light.

Not sure if you are familiar with projectors. You need to first decide on image size and the distance of the projector form the screen (throw distance).
Only then you can get options of what projectors will fall within these requirements. Then availability in your location.
www.projectorcentral.com is by far the best site to shortlist projectors.

The Epson is a home theatre projector and it's brightness may not be adequate for an office environment.
The other two are business projectors with higher brightness.
I use Epson EH-TW8100 for my home theatre. It's brightness is just adequate for moderate ambient light like in a living room.
Any reason for wanting 4K for office use? It will be pointless unless you can control ambient light.

Not sure if you are familiar with projectors. You need to first decide on image size and the distance of the projector form the screen (throw distance).
Only then you can get options of what projectors will fall within these requirements. Then availability in your location.
www.projectorcentral.com is by far the best site to shortlist projectors.
Thanks for the briefing, yes I have not deep knowledge of projectors. Your reply helped me to get to understand and analyze my requirements.
I will visit the projectorcentral and shortlist another list, lastly, I will decide which projector to purchase for my office.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back