ESPN HD Added in Tatasky HD

I expected this to happen yesterday for most of the football matches but I guess TataSky wanted to launch the channel keeping the F1 race in mind.

This is because of bandwidth issues of TataSky.

Yesterday, India-England cricket series over. So they have free bandwidth for ESPN HD.

While I welcome this addition, I cannot fathom TS : a couple of months back, when they added Star Cricket HD - bandwidth was cited as the reason (to my query) for not adding ESPN HD, but then they added Neo Cricket in HD for the just concluded England series. Perhaps this was made possible by dropping the Malayalam channels ? but this was very recent judging from the other forum members comments.
Since cricket seems to be the only game that TS thinks will help sell their HD platform, wonder when Ten Cricket HD will be added.

Saw the add for Zee HD as well on Zee tv, wonder when thats gonna be added ....

According to other thread in the matter, TATA has issues with transponder space, which only allows them to carry 8 HD channels. This fact is yet to be verifies though.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back