Am putting my very carefully and sparingly used HT components in excellent condition for sale.
Reason for sale: Upgrade.
1. Acer 5370BD projector: There are many satisfied owners of this model in our forum. This is a native 720p model.
Ownership/Age: First owner, bought and imported from Amazon.com in 2014 and paid some USD 540 including shipping and customs. Used quite sparingly and clocked just about 246 hours!!
Condition: 9/10 cosmetically (age wise) and 10/10 functionally. No scratch/dent etc.
Expected price: INR 25K. Have original packing but I prefer local pick-up considering this is a fragile equipment.
2. Sainsonic DLP link 3D Active Shutter rechargeable glasses - 4 Nos. Imported directly.
Expected price: INR 5K.
3. MX HDMI cable (white) - 20 meters
Expected price: INR 1K
4. Monoprice (active) HDMI extender/repeater. Have 2 Nos. Imported from Amazon.com and paid shipping and customs. Used successfully to extend HDMI signal up to 20 meters!
Expected price: INR 3K/ each
Product link (Monoprice HDMI extender/repeater)
5. OREI HDMI-cat6 extender with IR and HDMI loop-out (model# EX-196PRO-KIT). Bought from Amazon.com and imported thru Borderlinx/DHL and paid shipping & customs. However I did not get to use this.
Expected price: INR 3K
Product link (OREI HDMI-cat6)
COMBO offer, in case someone is interested to pickup everything locally - INR 35K.
Pl PM me in case you need further details/better pics.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.