Explain your username and avatar on Hifivision

Spidey

Guys

All of you have very imaginative nicknames and vivid avatars.

It would be good idea to tell all why you chose these.

I chose spiderman maybe because of the latent fasication for the comic character that still lingers in me and the strong performances by "Peter Parker" in the Spiderman series.

Guys

All of you have very imaginative nicknames and vivid avatars.

It would be good idea to tell all why you chose these.

I chose spiderman maybe because of the latent fasication for the comic character that still lingers in me and the strong performances by "Peter Parker" in the Spiderman series.

o ya spidey-

see - just like you i have chosen my imaginative name - because of what i want to be -

i want to be a hero - absolute - to my friends - to my children - to my dogs - to my wife - to my plants (that i talk to everyday) - to the general public-

i want to be the one that floats above it all - above all the rancour - above all the pettiness - above all the anger - above all the hate -

i want to be the one who is liked by all - and hated by none.

i want to be the one who is carried (with an adequate quorum) to my funeral-

so i go by avatar - suri

edit - but, it is not working! - so i suppose my next avatar should be a ravan character - then i might be liked by some of the above!

Last edited:
Username: vicks (Vikrant), my friends call me by this nickname and virgo that I am.........

Avatar: My avatar matches my personality. I am fierce when it comes to competition and kind hearted at the same time. Look at the eye part of my avatar and you will get a sense of dual feelings: Aggression and Compassion (Simultaneously). I am not intended to be philosophical.

Hi,

My screen name is made of first three letters of yours truly,my son and my daughter.:)

I have had a few avtars in HFV. The present one is pretty obvious in that i am a big fan of Clint.

cheers,
sri

Last edited:
Hai all,

My name is N.Muralidharan, so its cut short to my user name.

My Avatar is Ilaiyaraaja, who's my heartthrob.

N.Murali.

Hai suri,

If I am not too inquisitive may I know the reason for thanking me for the earlier post.

N.Murali

my username is a name i picked up while populating some rock forums in the early 2000s, when i thought it was 'cool'. Now it's just embarassing, but too late to change it.

My avatar is a picture that my sister took in new york, which i really like.

I was looking for a different & a username never read before.I think it is indeed.

My username is iaudio, because I am very passionate about audio and I spend a lot of time listening, so I audio, iaudio( yes I was Cowon iaudio user too!)

Avatar was me reading a 500LB in Bison Valley, Munnar. Recently due to certain developments because of which I had to evaluate, make measured comments and Escape! I put up the pic of me parasailing last december.

Suri, how about doing up your Honda City like the Batmobile?

Spidey, I like Spiderman too, but I like Batman a bit more...

EDIT: Teky, No wonder! Was having a lil bit of deja vu!

Hi All,
My username, vivek.saikia, doesn't have any specific thought process given to it
www_MyEmoticons_com__smokelots.gif
and is simply my name. When I first discovered this forum, I just wanted to get into it as soon as possible and in the haste I simply put in the short form of my gmail id ([email protected]). Now I feel I should have given some fancy name
2uge4p4.gif

I chose this particular screen name because I felt it was very appropriate for this forum, and well, its true ...Stereo does rule ...No avatar as of now..

hi,

My highly imaginative (not!!!) username is the first 3 letters of my name and the first 3 letters of my wife's name.

I guess i must be the only person here, whose id was created by the spouse!

(though not for alruistic reasons, she wanted me to sell my old projector, so created the id and logged in my e-mail for confirmation)

Guess what, I still have not listed that projector for sale! i'm sure my wife regrets getting me onto this forum, though!

My avatar (when i put it up) will be an album cover of my favourite band - The Beatles

I chose KonfuSed cause I'm always confused about what to buy and what to leave. It's difficult for me to choose between 2 things if both are almost equally good (and that goes for anything ;) as you guys might have noticed, 1610/1910, 9.2/9.5, Plasma/LCD, Canon/Nikon, GF1/GF2/GF3 he he just kidding ).. Using "K" instead of "C" as K is the starting letter of my name. If you see closely, S is capitalized, as "S" is the starting letter of my surname. ;)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back