• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

SOLD Exposure Pre, Technics TT, CNC Phono

Join HiFiMART Telegram Channel for offers & deals

aashish351

Hi All,

Up for sale are the following components:

1. Exposure 3010 S2 Preamplifier: I bought this in exchange of my Exposure 3010 S2 Integrated with an intention to move to a pre-power setup. This was an open box demo piece. However, I have not been able to buy the power amp and speakers, hence it has not been used at all. Considering that I don't even have a good listening room anymore, I don't think I will get anything expect some small active speakers for my desktop.

Condition: Mint (10/10)
Age: 2 months with me (UNUSED). I don't know how long as demo. Looking at the condition I don't think it was used much. When I unboxed, it looked new only.

2. Technics SL-Q303: Bought this in 2015 from FM Shafic for Rs.13500/-. Excellent piece. Everything works. Absolutely silent. I got this with a EEI Classic 700 cart WITHOUT stylus. So, I purchased a new Audio Technica AT-95E for Rs.3800/-.

Condition: Good (7/10)
Age: 1.5 years with me. I don't how old otherwise... after all its a vintage!

3. CNC Phonostage (MM): Around the same time as TT. Bought both the phonostage and power supply kits from Sachin. Got it built from my trusted friend and an electronics wizard. He did a fabulous job. Very good cabinet with a heavy aluminium face plate. Works perfectly and is pin-drop silent. The whole build cost me Rs.6000/-.

Condition: Excellent (9/10) - just because of 1.5 year age

Price: The whole system is available for Rs.100000/- and as a combined system only at the moment. For the same reason, I am including the custom made heavy duty rack (worth Rs.8000) for free. It was made using 19mm ply board with a 3mm layer of real teak veneer and cherry polish.

Price is STRICTLY non-negotiable and not including shipping/delivery. I would prefer a local buyer to come, inspect and pick up. For outstation members, please wait. I will let you know if and when I decide to sell out of station. Price break-up just for understanding:
Exposure 3010S2 Preamplifier: Rs.82500/-
Technics SL-Q303+AT95E+CNC: Rs.17500/-
Rack: Rs.5000/-
At the moment, I prefer to sell as system. I will update the thread when and If I decide to sell components individually.

Please Note: The Exposure 3010S2 Preamplifier (even considering a demo piece) alone justifies the absolute steal of a deal that this is. Its market price is about Rs.130000/-. So Please bear this is mind while looking at the price of the deal.

Pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/sh2Xm2pn685zfdgeA

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

aashish351

Decided to sell individually. Exposure 3010s2 pre can be shipped. Shipping cost included. TT and CNC available for local pickup only. Rack also available for local pickup. Prices as mentioned in above post.

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk

aashish351

TT & Phono booked for a forum member.

Exposure 3010S2 Preamplifier still available.

aashish351

Reducing price of Exposure 3010S2 Preamplifier to Rs.70000 including shipping. Still unused and mint in condition.