Extremely Pathetic service from Airtel 4G

john_k_antony

Dear Friends,

I ordered an Airtel 4G dongle. Airtel was very prompt till they got my money and after that they don't care to enable / activate my account. Its more than 3 days and I was promised 2 days activation.

When I call them, they just show their rude and bad attitude and never bothers to activate the connection. When I call for verification, they say they will try and nothing is done from their side.

I am an Airtel customer for last 14 years and have been using 3 mobile connections, internet and broadband, Airtel Digital TV. Their service has been good. But off late, it has gone too bad and I regret going with Airtel. I will soon discontinue all their services and look for some other service provider who care for their customers and live up to their promises and customer expectations

AVOID AIRTEL Services.

Thanks,
John.

You should feature in Ripley's Believe It or Not!:D

:lol::lol:

As long as it works, Airtel is still pretty okay. But when you have some issue.. then you forget about getting them fixed. Airtel customer service has no clue what so ever to fix your problems. Be it any service, not just the 4G.

I realized that Airtel have kept a bunch of jokers at their phone customer service. I have no clue, how they managed to hand pick those specimens for customer service.

Another funny thing is, for digital TV customer service IVR, when I chose English as the language option. It goes to Kannada / Tamil. Some other times it goes to Hindi. It never went to English. I thank Airtel for giving me an opportunity to learn a new language to deal with them :lol:

Any other good alternative for 3G/4G wireless internet other than Airtel in Bangalore?

-John.

You should feature in Ripley's Believe It or Not!:D
lol :D

I have an airtel connection. Over 2 months ago i paid my bill twice.
The first time when i paid, i go a message saying the transaction did not go through. Eventually my 2 different cards I used said my transaction went through. I called them to revert one transaction. I told them specifically not to send a check!
Surprise surprise, they dispatched a check! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
A check which I have not seen yet. I have called them multiple times and no response. Well, no worries since my due is now amounted higher, and i havent paid since 2 months.
These clowns want me to pay the current months bill which is few days due, while i havent got my money refunded which is 2 months due.

The only question that I have is, which circus do they belong in.

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back