Parting with DIY pass turbo f5 v2 + Jbl 4312E to fund upgradatis.
Items maintained in pristine condition in a exclusive smoke free room.
Turbo f5 v2 bought from fm Om Mishra, his build of this amp is well documented in DIY forum. Its one of the cleanest amp i have ever heard. No hiss, even if you press your ear against speaker. Class A amp which sounds like an amp worth many times more.
Jbl 4312, bought brand new, comes with box and packaging material. Has almost 200+ hrs of play, reasonably broken in. Sounds darn accurate.
Stands for speaker: made exclusively; indian teak wood. Didnt varnish, user could go for preferred color tone
f5v2 amplifier: 32k
JBL Speaker: 35k
i would first consider folks who are looking to buy all three items. ill keep a track of interests received and if sale is aligned then may break it up. stand and speakers would go together.
not a distress sale. im based on Ahm, GJ now and am considering moving this system to my residence in mumbai. using the system currently.
can ship item personally to Ahm, Baroda, Mumbai, Thane.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.