Fair price for a pair of used Dynaudio Audience 42 speakers

bansal98

What would be the fair price for a pair of used Dynaudio Audience 42 bookshelf speakers? I am having an offer from someone for 20k. Is it a good buy? The speakers are about 2 years old and in excellent condition.

What would be the fair price for a pair of used Dynaudio Audience 42 bookshelf speakers? I am having an offer from someone for 20k. Is it a good buy? The speakers are about 2 years old and in excellent condition.

great bargain! do not waste time-

and-

from what i hear (6000 hours burn-in , 250 hours burn-in etc., for speakers to sound good) -

one should probably pay a premium over the new price for used speakers.

regds suri

20,000/- for 2 year old Dyna 42's, that too in excellent condition???? Grab it, grab it, grab it sooooon, Don't miss the opportunity. Best of Luck!!:)

Hi Bansal,
Grab it soon, but not before you audition it with the equipment you already have, or intend to buy.

I recently came across a case in this forum where a member was not satisfied with the bass he was getting from Dynaudio Audience 72 even though it was being driven by the highly acclaimed Musical Fidelity A5 amp.

I've heard a speaker (can't name it) that is considered far better than my Wharfedale 9.2, however I wouldn't touch it even if it is given to me for free. So... in the end personal preference matters above general opinion.

Regds,

20,000/- for 2 year old Dyna 42's, that too in excellent condition???? Grab it, grab it, grab it sooooon, Don't miss the opportunity. Best of Luck!!:)

I would also add that you physically check for damages, particularly to the drivers. The best would be use it for a few days and ensure that you like thr sound.

Cheers

Back