FALD Tv price/quote thread

I talked to sony center guy few days back about the availability of x95g 65". It was then oos. He told me to contact after 20Aug for the availability of new stocks. He also gave the hint about an increase in price. let's see.

I'm really really pissed off on sony india moves.
Seems they don't have plans to release smaller sizes of X950H.
What they launched so far.
X950H 75"
X900H 55" 65"
Not sure if these are their 2020 LED plans.
I'm waiting for x950H 65" badly

Sony X900H series launched in India
55 inch Rs. 1,09,000
65 inch Rs. 1,59,990

There seems to be a shift in Sony and Samsung India's pricing strategy this year - more so in Sony than in Samsung. I am afraid that there may not be a 65in in X950H or 75in in X900H - sony will keep the sizes unique overall between X900H and X950H.
  • Samsung launched TU8000, TU8200 and Frame series TVs at lower prices than last year. It is also to be noted that other than Frame, most of the Samsung TVs this year are a downgrade compared to prev year model in same series. Example 70R is way better TV than 70T.
  • Sony has been a massive redefining spree. X800H seriese all variants were launched lower than prev year, same with X7200H and X7500H. Now, X900H is launched at 1.6L which might go down to 1.4L during festivities is a great pricing so far from it

For Sony X900H which is gaming focused, video processing is done by in built SoC mediatek MT5895 chip but has HDMI 2.1 features.

For Sony X950H, video processing is done by separate chip (not by internal SoC mediatek MT5893) and no HDMI 2.1

Sony X900H series launched in India
55 inch Rs. 1,09,000
65 inch Rs. 1,59,990
Wow. very good pricing... looks like x90H and X95G are very similar to each other according to rtings... So now as the pricing are out, I think it would be good to buy 90h over 95g in festive season .. So what what do you guys recommend? 65" x90h or 65" x95G?

Wow. very good pricing... looks like x90H and X95G are very similar to each other according to rtings... So now as the pricing are out, I think it would be good to buy 90h over 95g in festive season .. So what what do you guys recommend? 65" x90h or 65" x95G?
it depends 950G is a better tv if you are not interested in HDMI 2.1 features

Both the TVs are very close from a performance point of view. X900h will be future proof with HDMI 2.1 & has managed blooming really well. On the other hand, X950G has a slightly better picture processing and gets brighter but suffers from blooming a little and doesnt have HDMI 2.1 support.
For me, I would just go with the the one that is cheaper unless HDMI 2.1 is absolutely necessary.

Both the TVs are very close from a performance point of view. X900h will be future proof with HDMI 2.1 & has managed blooming really well. On the other hand, X950G has a slightly better picture processing and gets brighter but suffers from blooming a little and doesnt have HDMI 2.1 support.
For me, I would just go with the the one that is cheaper unless HDMI 2.1 is absolutely necessary.
Not slightly better picture processing. It's way better.
Dual database processing and superbit mapping are really class leading. Which are missing in x900h
Lower zone count, less color volume and lesser brightness. Not a great TV ove x95G despite it's HDMI 2.1 features which more of gaming focused

Sony 65X9500G was quoted for 145K INR at sonovision guntur, AP
Is this a good price?
Excellent price

There seems to be a shift in Sony and Samsung India's pricing strategy this year - more so in Sony than in Samsung. I am afraid that there may not be a 65in in X950H or 75in in X900H - sony will keep the sizes unique overall between X900H and X950H.
  • Samsung launched TU8000, TU8200 and Frame series TVs at lower prices than last year. It is also to be noted that other than Frame, most of the Samsung TVs this year are a downgrade compared to prev year model in same series. Example 70R is way better TV than 70T.

Thats because Q70T is a replacement for Q60R and so on.

Back