Fans of Television Series

sukhas19

Hi Guys,

I am a huge fan of Sienfeld, Friends, Frasier, Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family,etc....

I am thinking to purchase SienFeld from flip kart...their price is unbelievable....

All television series fans are welcome here....

I generally dont watch television series but my friend insisted me to watch one particular series The Prison Break...

He bet me that after watching first 3 episodes i cannot quit,

Guess what, he won the bet and i ended up watching all 4 seasons:D

This is one hell of a tv series, nail biting, gripping and a bench mark for standard.

i hope fellow members who watched this, agree with me...

how can u forget not to mention*xfiles, star gate, star trek,fringe.....
i love them to the core....

Friends anytime . I liked Dexter too.

Our serials like bade acche lagte hain..saas bina sasural..pratignya etcc are like bad viruses for our beloved TV sets..but the filesystem ( read wife ) is so infected that antivirus ( read husband ) cant quarintine them.

on the other hand.. office office , sarabhai etc are great and one of my favorite sitcom Khichadi .

Hansa : haay haay ..praful ye SITCOM matlab..
Praful : sitcom hansaaa :)

Can get enough of Two and a Half men,the 1st five seasons were the best after that the show is being going down.....still running now sans Charlie. Another one would be British Comedy" Coupling" Man Jeff Murdoch was too good..anyone who has seen it knows how amazing it was.

My favorite sitcoms which I have watched over the years -- Seinfeld, Friends, Arrested Development, Its Always Sunny in Philedalphia, Coupling, Office(US version), Frasier, Family guy, Southpark, Big bang theory, HIMYM, Modern family, Simpsons.
Each and every one of the above tv shows is a gem. HIMYM was good for 3-4 seasons and so was The Office. They seem to have gone downhill now. Tried watching 2.5 men but didn't really like it.
Apart from the sitcoms you really ought to watch these -- Freaks & Geeks, Band of Brothers, Prion Break, Entourage, Rome, Game of thrones, Firefly.
That's it. Just about every show I have seen. :D

I don't watch many TV serials. It's not rare for me to quit after a few episodes or seasons.

Much earlier - X-Files

Used to watch, but stopped after one or two seasons - CSI, CSI:Miami, CSI:NY, Bones, Numb3rs, Castle, Burn Notice, Chuck, Leverage, House, Monk and some I have forgotten...

Regulars - Dexter, Fringe, Supernatural. Regular with "The Walking dead" so far, but not sure after this season.

Channel surf watches - Big Bang theory, Simpsons, How I met your mother... all comedies in general.

Only for the bolded ones I have watched all episodes (except the first few episodes of 'Supernatural' Season 1) so far.

Last edited:
Apart from the standard yester year shows such as" Wonder Years", " X Files" etc etc the show which has currently captivated my attention is "Family Guy" this is one hell of a show......must watch...

Well My list a lil long watched each and every episode till date.
in no particular order

1. Dexter
2. Friends
3. Seinfeld
4. Columbo
5. Poirot
6. Monk
7. Jonathan Creek
8. Castle
9. Criminal Minds
10. NCIS
11. Rizoli and Isles
12. Harry's Law
13. Everybody Loves Raymond.
14. Supernatural ( Not anymore)
15. Jekyll

Will add more if I remember

Well My list a lil long watched each and every episode till date.
in no particular order

1. Dexter
2. Friends
3. Seinfeld
4. Columbo
5. Poirot
6. Monk
7. Jonathan Creek
8. Castle
9. Criminal Minds
10. NCIS
11. Rizoli and Isles
12. Harry's Law
13. Everybody Loves Raymond.
14. Supernatural ( Not anymore)
15. Jekyll

Will add more if I remember

You should watch big bang theory, How I met you mother and 2 1/2 men too if you like friends and seinfield. :)

Full house is a great one too.

Breaking Bad is outstanding! Season 4 just wound up 2 weeks ago.

Also liked The Wire so much I bought the whole series box set DVDs. Other favorites are Walking Dead, Dexter and The Killing (US version) and the Prohibition drama Boardwalk Empire with Steve Buscemi and lavishly produced by Scorsese.

For those who like Westerns, Deadwood may hit the spot.

You should watch big bang theory, How I met you mother and 2 1/2 men too if you like friends and seinfield. :)

Full house is a great one too.

Lost interest after watching few episodes of big bang theory, How I met you mother and 2 1/2 men.

Full house i forgot yes.

Breaking Bad is outstanding! Season 4 just wound up 2 weeks ago.

Also liked The Wire so much I bought the whole series box set DVDs. Other favorites are Walking Dead, Dexter and The Killing (US version) and the Prohibition drama Boardwalk Empire with Steve Buscemi and lavishly produced by Scorsese.

For those who like Westerns, Deadwood may hit the spot.

Lost interest in The Killing (US version) and Wire.

Walking dead is my fav will give season 2 a chance.

Will Give Deadwood a chance.

List cont.

16. Full House
17. Byomkesh Bakshi (A crime not to include this. How can i forget this one)

No one mentioned Everybody loves Raymond! One of my favourites alongwith Seinfeld, Friends etc.
Prison Break first season was gripping, loved it. But it went southwards after that. 24 was also masaledar action entertainment.
Among the present lot, I watch Fringe, House ( for the sake of Hugh Laurie's awesome character and the gorgeous Olivia Wilde), Homeland( intriguing as of now) etc

No one mentioned Everybody loves Raymond! One of my favourites alongwith Seinfeld, Friends etc.
Prison Break first season was gripping, loved it. But it went southwards after that. 24 was also masaledar action entertainment.
Among the present lot, I watch Fringe, House ( for the sake of Hugh Laurie's awesome character and the gorgeous Olivia Wilde), Homeland( intriguing as of now) etc

Check number 13 on my list.ELR is there.

No House without Hugh.. I have not missed single episode of the House. :eek:hyeah:

Sitcoms I have 'acquired' and watch/have watched every episode of:

Arrested Development
Seinfeld
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Fawlty Towers
Coupling
Curb Your Enthusiasm
White Collar

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back