• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Fans of Television Series

Mogami Cables

Mav3rick

***NEWS**** LOTR (Lord of the Rings) based series is going to be made and aired by Amazon. It is set as a prequel to the movie series we all loved and watched. I was interviewed for the responses by APV via a web questionnaire. I am expecting a first look at the pilot in a few weeks and then answer another set. If there is an NCA (there was one when I first watched The Boys pilot), then I may not be able to share any details. If not, then I will share all the juice here. Watch this space.

Mav3rick

***NEWS**** LOTR (Lord of the Rings) based series is going to be made and aired by Amazon. It is set as a prequel to the movie series we all loved and watched. I was interviewed for the responses by APV via a web questionnaire. I am expecting a first look at the pilot in a few weeks and then answer another set. If there is an NCA (there was one when I first watched The Boys pilot), then I may not be able to share any details. If not, then I will share all the juice here. Watch this space.
***NDA

Mav3rick

Tehran on Apple TV+: A Mossad agent is on a plane that is forced to land in Tehran. 2 episodes in. Fantastic BGM and a nice cast in this thriller. Co-created by Moshe Zonder of Fauda fame. Highly recommended!
Done..binge watched it a few days ago. It was good and a riveting watch. Waiting for the new season. Historically Apple TV is slow in releasing its seasons - See, Defending Jacob, now Tehran...lets see now.

liverpool_for_life

The Queen's Gambit on Netflix: A mother deliberately crashes her car, with her young daughter in it. The child survives unhurt and is taken into an orphanage. Turns out that the child is a chess prodigy...

Dark/grim a fair amount of the time. Fantastic acting, gripping story and engaging screenplay (even if a bit slow for me). Well worth a watch, IMO.

kingshuk

+1 to Queens Gambit. Anya Taylor is terrific.
"His Dark materials" : I am sure people with those big screens or projectors will enjoy it.
Gullak : A light hearted comedy drama which will surely bring a smile on your face. No over the top comedy and it can be watched with the entire family.
Watching latest season of "The Crown".
Waiting for "the Mandalorian" S02 to complete. Waiting for a week for the next episode is difficult :p.