Fender guitar, low budget amp.

rahul30.cool

I have a Fender Starcaster electric guitar and am interested in getting a good amp for the same. I prefer hard rock and alternative over other genres, and occasionally listen/play metal. My budget is max. Rs. 5000. An entry-level amp is okay.

Also is it possible to distort the output by increasing the bass and mid ranges of the amp? Does the effect simulate that of an actual distortion set?

There are lot of guitar amps which has these features - distortion, sustainer etc.. If you dont want these features in Amp then you can get a separate processor for that.. lot of options.. but processor will cost you more..

I had Marshall's guitar amp which costed me around 4.5k few years back.. had these features..

Well the best option for you would be get a BOSS MT2 distortion pedal, hook the output via reducer jack to your existing speakers, which ever one you have.. And for the baaki money get a stranger amp which comes in pretty cheap.. Solves your problems!!

I have a Roland Micro Cube, if it interests you.
Used it for 10 hours max

It has six DSP effects,
COSM Amp Modeling and a Digital Tuning Fork

choose an amp that has an overdrive section...Marshall has a classic overdriven sound but not sure if it falls in your budget...if it is for practicing at home see if you can get a ms4...

i have a stranger but would suggest you look elsewhere if you have the choice...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back