Fiio Ka3 vs btr5

Ashh

Hello friends.
I have to buy a portable audio dac for smartphone.
Problem was arised when I switched to ios from android. Previously I had LG G7 and Lenovo vibe x3. Both of them has internal dac and very good in terms of music quality. But now after switching to iPhone 13. I realised that audio quality is below average in wired mode. And it gets worse when using Bluetooth.
I already have fiio btr1 and I was very happy with that. But substandard audio quality from Bluetooth of iPhone has ruined everything. But even in wired mode by using Apple 3.5 mm adaptor, the audio quality is still below average.
I uses 1 more triple driver, sennheiser pxc 550
Can anyone suggest that what should I buy.
I had shortlisted FiioKA1, fiio Ka3, and fiio btr5.
My doubts are
1. As apple Bluetooth audio is substandard, does fiio btr5 will perform significantly better than btr1?
2. Is fiio btr 5 wired mode with iPhone is better than Bluetooth mode of btr5? Because on some reviews I had heard that btr 5 wired mode is very bad in comparison to btr5 Bluetooth mode as it is primarily made for Bluetooth function.
3. Where Ka1 and Ka3 stands as compared to btr5 in Bluetooth as well as wired mode.

Do you have any experience with E1DA ADC & APU? Is there a vendor in India for E1DA ?
No. I have not heard them, but reviews are positive. The only option is to get it imported from them directly. You will need a paypal account

When you are using Bluetooth the iphone is not converting the audio to analog. The Bluetooth receiver does so Bluetooth audio of iphone 13 is bad- this should not be the case. What source are you using in iphone 13?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back