putting up here my couple of portable audio gears
1. Fiio x5 3rd generation
Age : bought in Apr 2017
Condition : 10/10 both physical and functional. scratch less. no usage marks on screen or body as used very rarely and in cover and scratchguard.
warranty : 3 months fiio india warranty left
Ownership history : first owner. bought it from amazon.in
Description : android based touchscreen DAP. https://www.fiio.co.in/products/x5-3rd-gen-portable-high-resolution-lossless-music-player
plz refer to above link for detailed specs. comes with original leather and silicon covers. bill box all original accessories available. i am using 2 * 128 gb microsd cards in it without any problem. inbulit memory 32 gb. ( memory cards not for sale)
Price : bought it for 27999. now retailing for 24999.
Expected price is 20000. shipping cost and risk to be borne by buyer.
2. MEZE 99 CLASSIC
Age : bought in october 2017
Condition : 10/10. both physical and functional. no usage marks. used very sparingly.
Warranty : 9 months. all of its parts can be detached and replaced if anything goes wrong with electric or metal or wood part . headphonezone.in covers service for it.
Ownership history : 1st owner. bought from headphonezone.in
Description : product details can be found on headphonezone.in and mezeaudio official site. bill box and all accessories available.
Price : bought it for 24999 from headphonezone.in. now retailing for the same price.
Expected price is 21000. shipping cost and risk to be borne by buyer.
Reason for selling : not getting enough time to spend with portable gear as whenever i get time i listen to my stereo setup in a dedicated room.
below are mandatory pics as per guidelines.
if anyone needs more clear and detailed pics, can be sent on whatsapp.
thanks for looking at the post, intersted members plz pm me.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.