Final Decision to Make

olly42

Hi Friends,

My procurement of a Plasma TV was stalled for some reason or the other but now the day is here and I have to make the final decision of what I want to buy

I had shortlisted Pana 50V20 D but after reading various threads/posts/comments I was also considering LG PK550 50" I have now decided to also consider the 60" of the same model and need help in making the final decision
Your comments/suggestions would really help

LG 50PK550 - 68K
LG 60PK550 - 1.23K (Dealer is ready to give me a better price once I confirm and make the booking)
Pana P50V20D - 106000 after a lot of bargaining will get confirmation about delivery tomorrow

Let me know if anyone is interested so that we can get a better deal

Thanks
Olly

I got 50 PK 550 for 62.5 k
Quote for 60 PK 550 was 1.1 Lacks

No idea about Panny.

In my opinion get a 50 plasma and one entry level projector, this will be more vfm.

Mabhi10,

Thanks for that input I am already over cautious now with all the things about dealers doling out used TV's to customers being mentioned in many threads in this forum.

Would it be the same for 60PK550?

Friends I finally made the decision and have booked the Pana 50V20D. IMO i thing I got a awesome deal but I am sure opinions would differ and I respect that. Cost - 104750/- :)and I know people have got a better deal but then ... ;-)

Friends I finally made the decision and have booked the Pana 50V20D. IMO i think I got a awesome deal but I am sure opinions would differ and I respect that. Cost - 104750/- :)and I know people have got a better deal but then ... ;-)

Friends I finally made the decision and have booked the Pana 50V20D. IMO i think I got a awesome deal but I am sure opinions would differ and I respect that. Cost - 104750/- :)and I know people have got a better deal but then ... ;-)

Good decision , Panasonic is a safe bet ,good luck !

Getting the Delivery today evening will keep you all posted and will try and record the installation :)

Final Decision to Make ...

I jumped into this thread thinking you are contemplating ... um leaving this world!! Phew! Thank god you are safe!! :eek:hyeah:

Enjaay the T.V! :clapping:

Cheers

Last edited:
The Pana 50v20D has finally Landed but I am really surprised that it is not the model I ordered. I had ordered for the P50v20D while the box i received is of P50VT20D - with Reliance Digital Packing tape. The delivery note is for P50V20D. So obviously I do have many questions in mind (based on the helpful hints I have received from this forum). I am waiting for the Installation folks to come tomorrow and let them open the box. What do you know may be a VT model instead of the P50V20D or then the more obvious a Display model. Time will tell but in the mean time would appreciate inputs from anyone

Kittu1977 VT20 is a better model no doubt about that - The only major difference is that it is a Full HD model

vt20 is 3d and has inifinite pro panel, no 1 tv as per cnet and various other reviews,

congrats, if you got vt20 at v20 prices

Borg,

Will keep everyone posted tomorrow - Honestly speaking I dont want anyone to get in any trouble because of a mistake. I will be more than happy if I get what I ordered without any Flaws. There is more for me to share on the deal I have got which is awesome like I mentioned in my first post. The only reason I am holding back is because the deal needs to be completed

Well Friends The TV i had originally booked p50V20D came in and I returned the P50VT20D model. I tried getting the usage hours and was unsuccessful initially but thanks to Haisakat got through. The TV was a totally unused one and the seal was opened right in front of me. Like I mentioned in my earlier posts that you can rely on Reliance Digital a 100%.

I also piked up a couple of Philips DVD players for my friends at 50% off rate cost me 1455/ all inclusive, A Bajaj Food Processor and a Philips food processor

One gentleman picked up 2 - 32" LG LCD TV's for JUST 24K and I thought that was awesome while another gentleman piked up a 55" Sharp LCD originally costing above 3 lacs for 55K - Dont get excited it was in the store of 3 years so you can figure that out for yourselves

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back