Finally Bought Sony 3D Package - 40HX800

gaurav_client

Hi All,

This is inform all the great members of this forum that last week I've bought Sony's Diwali offer on its 3D TVs. I get 40HX800 and very happy with this deal. Following are the package details:

40HX800 TV
3D BD Player
HT System
1 pair of 3D viewing glasses
9 - 3D titles

Its a great deal at this price. Everything is just too good. PQ is really good even for SD contents that I haven't found in lower end Sony models.

Thanks
Gaurav

Congratulations mate, guess you might have bagged the title of first Sony 3D TV owner on the forum.

Do share your experience and some pics.....

Hi All,

This is inform all the great members of this forum that last week I've bought Sony's Diwali offer on its 3D TVs. I get 40HX800 and very happy with this deal. Following are the package details:

40HX800 TV
3D BD Player
HT System
1 pair of 3D viewing glasses
9 - 3D titles

Its a great deal at this price. Everything is just too good. PQ is really good even for SD contents that I haven't found in lower end Sony models.

Thanks
Gaurav

Dear Gaurav, Many congratulations on this fabulous purchase of yours:clapping:. Hope you have a splendid Diwali. BTW, is this the Home theater system or just a speaker system that you have got? Anyways also mention the price and an elaborate review with pics is due from your side. Congrats again.:)

I was checking out the same offer but the Sony Website does not mention the HT-CT350 as part of the offer. Only the BlueRay player.
Where did you buy it from to avail this offer? Slightly Off Topic, does the CT350 have a wireless subwoofer?

I was checking out the same offer but the Sony Website does not mention the HT-CT350 as part of the offer. Only the BlueRay player.
Where did you buy it from to avail this offer? Slightly Off Topic, does the CT350 have a wireless subwoofer?

Yes i have the same doubt too as the HT system is not mentioned in the freebies.
@gaurav,
Is it a special case ? :p

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back