Finally joined the forum...

abhivg

Hi All,

I was thinking of maybe upgrading the old 5.1 HT system that I have. Started reading a bit online and came to the revelation that the one that I have is outdated (no hdmi :( ). Stumbled upon this forum. Lurked a lot around here, to the point that I would google some HT related topic, click on the link to hifivision forum thread that would show up, only to realise that I have already read it before :).

Finally decided to register, so here I am.

Few details about me:
One of the many "IT" guys from Pune. Recently added hifi/av as one of the many interests, other being photography, sketching. Though hifi/av is currently a virtual interest (limited to browsing online), I would say, primarily due to the fact that I dont have the budget right now to buy related stuff. :)
I certainly hope to enjoy my stay here :clapping:

Welcome to HFV. Just like many of our new members, you can also buy used/genuine stuff for the time being (at a very reasonable price!) and as your taste & knowledge mature, and according to your savings, you may go for high end audio stuff.

Welcome to the forum,

I am based in Pune as well. If your interested in listening to a AV setup and Stereo Setup (Mid Budget) Hook me up, send me a PM if interested.
My Doors are always open

Welcome ....
Remind me of my early days....Good journey ahead on "hi-fi" set-up bro.

Last edited:
hi. abivg,
welcome to HFV.
first of all i wish u a very happy new yr to u. warm welcome.....:yahoo:
this is not only a A/V forum ,
but a family of a/v enthuastic friends..
this is our sweet family with of lot senior members & some juniors & starters too.
my dad is originally from old pune nr mandai.
so nice to c u
lots of post & fun
byeee hurrraaaaa:clapping:

Thanks atozguy!!

Welcome to the forum,

I am based in Pune as well. If your interested in listening to a AV setup and Stereo Setup (Mid Budget) Hook me up, send me a PM if interested.
My Doors are always open

Thanks Flash! I'll definitely take you up on the offer sometime. :)

Thanks srenjith, olly42, omishra, miroflex & mrunalrane.

@mrunalrane
"this is not only a A/V forum ,
but a family of a/v enthuastic friends"

I totally agree, I had read up the pune 2011 meet thread and totally enjoyed it. Hope to join the next one.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back