First ever Malayalam HD in DTH.credit goes to Tata Sky for adding Asianet HD

I guess Flowers doesn't have a separate HD channel. They are broadcasting in HD. (Pls correct me if wrong )
Mazhavil Manorama HD is so far available only on ACV, Keralavision and other local cable networks in Kerala.

Sent from my iPad Air

Flowers is showing in the usual SD quality in my ADTV HD+ set top box. So I am not sure if their advertising is wrong or there is a separate HD channel.

Albeit late to the game I must say Asianet did a good job with the HD channel. They only telecast true HD programs and films in this channel and provide dolby digital 5.1 sound. Even soaps and chat shows are mixed in 5.1 channel with proper placement for vocals and ambient sounds. Not much compression is evident in picture or sound. Over all feels like a premium channel and to boot no commercials for the time being :)

Meanwhile Asianet, Flowers and Mazhavil are claiming the title - 'First Malayalam HD' channel :)

Asianet HD now available on Tata Sky and Airtel DTH platforms..
Mazhavil Manorama HD not yet on any DTH providers.

Sent from my iPad Air

Albeit late to the game I must say Asianet did a good job with the HD channel. They only telecast true HD programs and films in this channel and provide dolby digital 5.1 sound. Even soaps and chat shows are mixed in 5.1 channel with proper placement for vocals and ambient sounds. Not much compression is evident in picture or sound. Over all feels like a premium channel and to boot no commercials for the time being :)

Would have been greate if they shows the movies in wide screen like star movies hd and hbo define.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back