• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Flat belts for cassette decks

kuruvilajacob

I have recently been collecting a lot of tapes and decks . When I give these decks for service, the service guys refuse to touch them saying that belts are not available. Is there any place I can get belts of assorted sizes ?

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

gopib

Sir,
Amazon.in has good selection. I bought some for fixing a two-in-one. You can check for sizes in the pack.
Hope this helps....

Alfahath

I have recently been collecting a lot of tapes and decks . When I give these decks for service, the service guys refuse to touch them saying that belts are not available. Is there any place I can get belts of assorted sizes ?
yup power electronics chennai. they service all the tapes , lp players , reel to reels etc..

reubensm

Fm Selvin tipped me off about turntableneedles.com

I ended up buying my Nakamichi replacement belts from them. They are of very good quality and very accurate cutting and dimensions. The quality of rubber is excellent. Also tried out a few turntable belts for friends, again extremely good quality. Slightly expensive when compared to those locally available in India but the quality is far far superior. Shipping for belts is free and they arrive quite fast.

Selvin

Yes. The belts from them are good quality. I replaced the belt in my DR-10 about 5 years back. The belt is perfect and neither expanded nor hardened till date. The speed of my deck is still perfect with 3kHz test tape. The cost of the belt for my deck was about Rs. 500. But it is worth for the money if compare multiple Service cost with local belts.

SPONSORED ADS