Floor standing speakers

Doctul

Hi everyone,
I have a Denon2113 , 7.1 AVR .
I’m planning to buy a pair of floor standing speakers to complete my set..
I’m an avid listener and appreciate all type of music.

Hi everyone,
I have a Denon2113 , 7.1 AVR .
I’m planning to buy a pair of floor standing speakers to complete my set..
I’m an avid listener and appreciate all type of music.
I’ve taken a trial of Polk rti A7 which I liked very much.
can someone suggest some other good alternatives considering my AVR capabilities and a good floor standing speakers..

Hi there,
I think you may want to take a look at the Platinum Achal Floor Standing speakers from IndiqAudio. You need to hear it to believe what they are capable off. They compliment very well for music of all genre and also for movies you can actually get away without a Center ;) .
These towers I feel are very well designed to deliver excellent sound across the frequency range. They have great mids, highs and good bass which is quite addictive when it comes to 2 channel listening and one can never be disappointed with that. I opted for this tower after auditioning a lot of them and these stack very well with some competitors that are priced almost 2 times its cost.
These are rated at 8ohms and has a sensitivity >95db so no receiver would struggle driving these, Infact, initially I drive this with my Denon2600, sometimes all day and they really did not heat up and just stayed warm.
I think FM @Dharam` got his pair of towers recently so he may be able to share his experience with them.

Best part is, you get a custom finish to match the interior decor and a 15day no questions asked return which i feel is a great option offered by the company and this helps us understand how speakers may sound at our place with our Rig.

Not sure if you came across this thread but this was during the initial days post which I add a streamer/pre amp and some more changes to my set up but some recordings here can give you some idea.

Regards,
Som

Last edited:
Hi there,
I think you may want to take a look at the Platinum Achal Floor Standing speakers from IndiqAudio. You need to hear it to believe what they are capable off. They compliment very well for music of all genre and also for movies you can actually get away without a Center ;) .
These towers I feel are very well designed to deliver excellent sound across the frequency range. They have great mids, highs and good bass which is quite addictive when it comes to 2 channel listening and one can never be disappointed with that. I opted for this tower after auditioning a lot of them and these stack very well with some competitors that are priced almost 2 times its cost.
These are rated at 8ohms and has a sensitivity >95db so no receiver would struggle driving these, Infact, initially I drive this with my Denon2600, sometimes all day and they really did not heat up and just stayed warm.
I think FM @Dharam` got his pair of towers recently so he may be able to share his experience with them.

Best part is, you get a custom finish to match the interior decor and a 15day no questions asked return which i feel is a great option offered by the company and this helps us understand how speakers may sound at our place with our Rig.

Not sure if you came across this thread but this was during the initial days post which I add a streamer/pre amp and some more changes to my set up but some recordings here can give you some idea.

Regards,
Som
Price .can you post some pics please

Hi there,

Regards,
Som
Got it

Hi there,

Regards,
Som
Hi there,

Regards,
Som
My setup
AVR - Denon x3500
Speakers - IndiqAudio Platinum Achal towers
Music/Movies source - Spotify,Apple Music and Tata Sky HD
Wire - Ordinary wires
Room Acoustic- No special treatment

Me and my family are enjoying the setup for more than two weeks now. It is working awesome.
Short feedback - The sound reproduction of Platinum Achal is Room filling and Heart feeling.

My listening is around OP Nayyar ,Khayyam, AR Rahman, Coke studio, Fusion classic , Jagjit , Hariharan, Papon, Vishwamohan Bhatt. My kids are into Hiphop, pop and metal.

The speakers are very sensitive and crisp even at low volume they produce very sweet voice. I can hear every instrument crystal clear even at low volume. In day time when I can raise volume a bit , the same tracks become even more melodious.

NatGeo Wild- The sound reproduction is excellent.
just Stereo mode - The reproduction of Bird chirping , sound of breeze , animal voice comes out very natural and sometimes it feels like we are in jungle itself (This is the feedback from my better half). Equally great experience while watching movies.

Denon 3500 is able to drive Platinum Achal very very efficiently. Its beyond my imagination how better they would perform with Power Amplifier. I plan to add Power Amp at little later stage.

Initial days I found the tweeters extra sensitive but they settled down after about 10 days of burning period.

My purchase was purely blind purchase based on all feedbacks from members in this forum. The purchase turned out to be one of the best decision.

I am equally impressed with Amit( Owner of IndiqAudio). He is nice person. He guided me very honestly and promptly answered all my queries.

My setup
AVR - Denon x3500
Wire - Ordinary wires

Me and my family are enjoying the setup for more than two weeks now. It is working awesome.
Short feedback - The sound reproduction of Platinum Achal is Room filling and Heart feeling.

My listening is around OP Nayyar ,Khayyam, AR Rahman, Coke studio, Fusion classic , Jagjit , Hariharan, Papon, Vishwamohan Bhatt. My kids are into Hiphop, pop and metal.

The speakers are very sensitive and crisp even at low volume they produce very sweet voice. I can hear every instrument crystal clear even at low volume. In day time when I can raise volume a bit , the same tracks become even more melodious.

just Stereo mode - The reproduction of Bird chirping , sound of breeze , animal voice comes out very natural and sometimes it feels like we are in jungle itself (This is the feedback from my better half). Equally great experience while watching movies.

Denon 3500 is able to drive Platinum Achal very very efficiently. Its beyond my imagination how better they would perform with Power Amplifier. I plan to add Power Amp at little later stage.

Initial days I found the tweeters extra sensitive but they settled down after about 10 days of burning period.

My purchase was purely blind purchase based on all feedbacks from members in this forum. The purchase turned out to be one of the best decision.

I am equally impressed with Amit( Owner of IndiqAudio). He is nice person. He guided me very honestly and promptly answered all my queries.

Hey! Congratulations. Hope you are enjoying every bit of it.

In my experience, I did see they perform very well across all frequencies and especially when it comes to reproducing those tiny aspects that are built into a track by the musicians while producing a song. Everything is just in the right place and does not cause any listening fatigue. There are times when I have sat and listened to music for a good 5 to 6 hrs in the evenings and never felt like wanting to switch off and go to sleep. The bass might have improved after 2 weeks of listening right? They may sound very clean and deep now.

From my observations so far, It does take about 100 hrs to settle in completely and post which they are just phenomenal. I feel one has to experience it to understand what they are capable of. As they offer a 15day trial period, I think one can utilize this to experience it and take a call but yeah... I don't think one will want to return it.

When time permits, I think you should look at adding Saptak to your chain and you will see the real magic happening.

By the way, what color and finish did you opt in? Post some pics when you have time.

All the best! Enjoy your set up.

Regards,
Som

My setup
AVR - Denon x3500
Wire - Ordinary wires

Extremely glad with Amit's rising popularity with his equipment & service. Maybe in the future if their speakers/amp are available in Mumbai & if a demo is possible here then I too wouldn't mind trying them.

My setup
AVR - Denon x3500
Wire - Ordinary wires

Congratulations

Hey! Congratulations. Hope you are enjoying every bit of it.

In my experience, I did see they perform very well across all frequencies and especially when it comes to reproducing those tiny aspects that are built into a track by the musicians while producing a song. Everything is just in the right place and does not cause any listening fatigue. There are times when I have sat and listened to music for a good 5 to 6 hrs in the evenings and never felt like wanting to switch off and go to sleep. The bass might have improved after 2 weeks of listening right? They may sound very clean and deep now.

From my observations so far, It does take about 100 hrs to settle in completely and post which they are just phenomenal. I feel one has to experience it to understand what they are capable of. As they offer a 15day trial period, I think one can utilize this to experience it and take a call but yeah... I don't think one will want to return it.

When time permits, I think you should look at adding Saptak to your chain and you will see the real magic happening.

By the way, what color and finish did you opt in? Post some pics when you have time.

All the best! Enjoy your set up.

Regards,
Som
Yes absolutely right Som.
The bass has opened dramatically , it gives the experience very close to subwoofer. Punchy , clean and tight bass room filled sound.
After burning period the mid and mid bass also improved a lot , very clear and melodious.
Initially high was extra crispy but it also settled down well now.
I will definitely add Saptak little later stage but to be honest I am extremely happy with current performance. It is lot lot more than what I expected. I was little worried if Denon3500 will be able to drive them well but the AVR is doing the job perfectly alright(No complaints at all).

I got few customisation done like Front full grill, side metallic grill and custom colour laminates.

My TV unit is not built to support Tower speakers , I never thought I will ever buy Towers :). I am going get it modified once the COVID situation get normalised.

My sincere thanks to you Som for guiding me throughout. Thanks to @avtar2008 , @syednizamudeen for constantly answering my even childish questions. Many other fellow member who helped in finalising my decision.

Attachments

• AudioSetup.jpeg
    AudioSetup.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 131
Thanks for sharing, Mr @Dharam`. But, seems like you earned the wrath of your wife by blocking the drawers.

Does your towers have a bass reflex port on the rear??
Thanks a lot Niazm. I am going to dismantle TV unit and rebuild once COVID settle down a bit.
Yes there are ports on rear , But I am keeping them closed with sponge

My setup
AVR - Denon x3500
Wire - Ordinary wires

Congratulations

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back