• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted FM Tuner

MaSh

Guys, looking for an FM tuner in very good condition. Preferably a digital one with display and a remote.

Open to exchange with a Sony PS3 (final cost can be worked out).

Budget: 5k max, local pickup from Bangalore would be preferred.

MaSh

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

goget

Guys, looking for an FM tuner in very good condition. Preferably a digital one with display and a remote.

Open to exchange with a Sony PS3 (final cost can be worked out).

Budget: 5k max, local pickup from Bangalore would be preferred.

MaSh
I am also looking for the same kind of Tuner, and do let know what you finally buy so that I can do the same. Thanks

MaSh

I am also looking for the same kind of Tuner, and do let know what you finally buy so that I can do the same. Thanks
Sure. Will update this thread when I pick a tuner.

Thanks will check them out.

MaSh

Naturelover

Saregama Carvaan perhaps? Though, essentially only if you are into old Bollywood.
Which I am :)
I gave up the thought of getting a dedicated tuner once I got the Carvaan.
Superb collection of Bollywood oldies to boot.
Thouugh, sadly, it does not have FM station presets. And tuning is not exactly easy.
Also the remote is not very good.
More a kitchen radio actually. But that collection.....

MaSh

Saregama Carvaan perhaps? Though, essentially only if you are into old Bollywood.
Which I am :)
I gave up the thought of getting a dedicated tuner once I got the Carvaan.
Superb collection of Bollywood oldies to boot.
Thouugh, sadly, it does not have FM station presets. And tuning is not exactly easy.
Also the remote is not very good.
More a kitchen radio actually. But that collection.....
Yeh its a nice little thing. I have that. I am looking at a dedicated FM tuner that I can hook up to my stereo amp and use as a rack system.

MaSh

shafic

I have had few tuners in the past. Sansui, Technics, Saba, B&O, akai etc etc. The Saba was the best of that bunch. Recently I got some vintage Marantz stuff. In that package I got one Marantz ST 600 tuner too. I was not very much interested in that tuner. One day I connected it with my humble Marantz 1060, Boy the sound was incredible. Particularly the BASS.
Listening to old Bollywood songs at night in low volume has become more enjoyable.
Regards.

MaSh

I have had few tuners in the past. Sansui, Technics, Saba, B&O, akai etc etc. The Saba was the best of that bunch. Recently I got some vintage Marantz stuff. In that package I got one Marantz ST 600 tuner too. I was not very much interested in that tuner. One day I connected it with my humble Marantz 1060, Boy the sound was incredible. Particularly the BASS.
Listening to old Bollywood songs at night in low volume has become more enjoyable.
Regards.
You got that spot on. That is exactly what I am looking at. You know sometimes you just want to hit two buttons and listen to music. No Playlists, No Streaming, No Casting, No Searching, nothing. Let me know if you have anything that fits my budget. Not looking for anything fancy or expensive. Just a simple digital tuner.

MaSh

SPONSORED ADS
SPONSORED ADS