Focal aria range

Already available in Mumbai, heard the 926 I think, nothing much to talk about :indifferent14:

Fairdeal has the whole Focal range & are the only dealers in India who currently have Aria Models on demo.

Pls note that only 2 models have been flown down especially for demo & given to them, they are

Aria 926 - Rs.3L
Aria 948 - Rs.4L

Have requested them to get info on the 906 BS availability & pricing ASAP. Will update this thread once I receive the info.

Fairdeal has the whole Focal range & are the only dealers in India who currently have Aria Models on demo.

Pls note that only 2 models have been flown down especially for demo & given to them, they are

Aria 926 - Rs.3L
Aria 948 - Rs.4L

Have requested them to get info on the 906 BS availability & pricing ASAP. Will update this thread once I receive the info.

That is terrific pricing, Touching Electra range !!! Now I understand nothing much to talk about :)

That is terrific pricing, Touching Electra range !!! Now I understand nothing much to talk about :)

But the Electra Range is even more dearer :p The Aria series fills in the large price difference between the Chorus & Electra Series.

Would suppose only die hard Focal Sound fan boys would appreciate the Focal Sound, much like the NAD fan boys :eek:hyeah:

Looks like Aria pricing is linked to onion price. All focal speakers are made in france so salaries of the employees also has to squeeze through the flax...

Anyway this pricing will scare away focal fans in India.. Atleast me :indifferent14:

Looks like Aria pricing is linked to onion price. All focal speakers are made in france so salaries of the employees also has to squeeze through the flax...

Anyway this pricing will scare away focal fans in India.. Atleast me :indifferent14:

Not to you vijay,me also, bcz of that price I also choose some other speakers. Now Focal 816v it self 1.4lacs. :sad:

ever since ProFx dropped Focal distribution and dealership, the price of Focal has increased by huge margin. When ProFx was handling focal, they were selling the Electra 1028Be for 396000(without discount), but now it is 5.5lac. If ProFx can sell the focal at lesser price and find profit in it then why can't the new dealers???????

Pricing of the AV gears in India is very funny. One more example is the Marantz and the denon. The Marantz SR7008, which is $2000 sells for Rs.98k, but the Denon X4000, which is $1300 sells for Rs.130k.

So, the Relative Value For Money goes to (up to my knowledge) brands like
MARANTZ
POLK
KEF
MONITOR AUDIO
SONY (for Television)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back