• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale by Dealer - Rules and Guidelines

Audiolab 6000A Amplifier

HiFiVision

Super Moderator
Requirements for starting a For Sale by Dealer Thread

The For Sale By Dealer Section is CLOSED and we are not accepting any new dealers for registration.

• You have read and accepted the Classifieds Conditions, Rules & Guidelines.

• Only dealers, distributors and commercial members can post in the "For Sale By Dealers" section.
  • The DEALER will be required to pay a fixed For Sale By Dealer Subscription Fee irrespective of the number of ads placed. All fees are payable in advance and are non-refundable.

• Dealers should provide complete details about the product/service being sold.

• We advice all prospective buyer MEMBERS to discuss with the DEALER all aspects of the sale beforehand including but not limited to delivery mechanism, expected date of delivery, warranty information, customer support and billing etc. before entering into a deal.

• Off-site hot-linking or watermarking is not allowed. A DEALER must provide all information regarding the product in the thread created.

• HiFiVision.com or any of its related associates will not be responsible for any disputes arising out of the sale of the item inclusive of damage, quality and transportation issues, monetary loss etc., are sole responsibility of the DEALERS and participating MEMBERS. They are expected to solve any such issues independently by themselves. HiFiVision.com or its staff and other associates are in no way responsible for it and will not entertain any communication in this regard.

• Dealers should mention their complete name, physical business address and contact number in every thread.

• Dealers must mention final selling price including applicable taxes for each item in their thread.

• We urge DEALERS to make use of the HiFiVision.com 'For Sale By Dealers" section only and not venture into the "For Sale By Owner" section with their deals. DEALERS attempting to bypass the 'For Sale By Dealers section by selling goods via the For Sale By Owner section, PM or other forums and methods will be baned from the HiFiVision.com. We expect the DEALERS and MEMBERS to act in good faith and refrain from trying to cheat, deface or defeat the system in any possible way.

• All the above mentioned rules are subject to continuous scrutiny and improvement. DEALERS and MEMBERS are expected to keep themselves updated with all alterations to the rules that may take place from time to time. We reserve the right, at our full discretion, to refuse, restrict or terminate any DEALER's access or use of the specified section at any time without any right to refund. The decision of the HiFiVision.com staff is final and binding and no arguments or clarifications will be entertained on the same.

• Every DEALER and their associates confirm that they have read and understood all the above terms and agree to conform to all the above till the time they remain a DEALER at HiFiVision.com. Similarly, by participating in any such deal the MEMBERS confirm that they have read and understood all the above terms and agree to conform to all of the above.

HiFiVision

Super Moderator
Amarbir[Lynx-India];98210 said:
Sir ,
I Am Interested For Dealer Access ,I Sense I Would Be The First One Here :clapping:
Yes, great to have you here. I have sent you a PM.

HiFiVision

Super Moderator
Amarbir[Lynx-India];98222 said:
Sir ,
I Am Replied And Paid ,Lets See Who Works Faster you Or Me here .:eek:hyeah:
You are lucky to catch me at the right time. I have replied to your PM and activated your account. You can start selling in the dealer section right away.