- You have read and accepted the Classifieds Conditions, Rules & Guidelines.
- Only individual owners can post a "For Sale" ad here. Commercial members and/or dealers will have to post in the "For Sale By Dealers" section.
- Your registration should be at least 91 days old and you should have made a minimum of 91 posts.
- You must have the product you are selling in possession at the time of sale.
- You must provide multiple clearly visible pictures of the product along with your HiFiVision.com username and date written by hand on a piece of paper next to the product. Try to provide picture of bundled accessories if any. If you do not have pictures yet, please do not start a thread till you have them as it will be deleted.
- No proxy sales on behalf of others or banned members.
- Please make sure to select the "For Sale" prefix while starting a new thread.
- Posts that bring a thread to the top of the New Posts list but add no content to the thread (bumps) are not permitted. This applies not only to posts that say "bump" but to those with the intent to bump, e.g. posts saying "anyone?" or the equivalent
- Quoting Price, age, condition, ownership history and complete description of the item being sold is mandatory.
- Selling of any digital audio, video or software related media is strictly prohibited.
- Posting of your email and/or telephone number is not permitted. All initial communication will have to be carried out by PM.
- Bidding or auction is not allowed.
- Any monetary transactions between buyer and seller are purely and entirely between the two and www.hifivision.com does not guarantee the transaction between the two parties, nor is involved in facilitating the transaction, nor does it charges a percentage or commission on the transaction, nor does it hold the payment in escrow. Hence it is not responsible in any way for the satisfactory exchange of goods and money between seller and buyer and is not responsible for mediating disputes between buyer and seller. Please do not start a thread complaining about a trade that has gone bad as it will be deleted. The sale facility must be viewed by members purely as a convenience service provided by www.hifivision.com, and like all commercial transactions, caveat emptor applies.
- www.HiFiVision.com does not provide any express warranty on the items sold nor does it claim responsibility for trades conducted on the market. Both parties involved in a trade should ensure trade does not go bad.
- It is also your responsibility to read the rules and guidelines and fully understand them before posting in the HiFiVision.com classifieds. Any member found violating any of the above rules and/or guidelines will be banned from HiFiVision.com and no conversation or correspondence will be entered into by the Moderators or Admin.
- The Classifieds section is intended for sales alone and not Product discussion which is to be carried out in the other forums.
Please note that ads that do not satisfy the above requirements with will automatically be deleted.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.