Purchased for SPDIF usage as suggested in the link. suggested link
Purchased 22 june 2018.
Delivered 25 June 2018.
Purchased price 5499.
Less than one month old.
Used it for couple of times.
If required Amazon invoice copy will be shared.
Reason for sale -
I am not able to use it with my HTPC( win 8.1).Since my HTPC already has HDMI port,Its painful to make it functional every time and its not user friendly suspecting my mobo/Windows is having compatibility issue.( selecting the audio output).
Not able to spend time to find the easy way to changeover for spdif.
Normal analog 5.1works without any issue.
Same is easy like piece of cake with my laptop.No issues while using it with my laptop( win 7).
i believe it should work for normal PC with VGA out without any issue.
Price 4500 including shipping with complete packing ( RCA cable & USB cable )
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.