1 Dueland DCA16 GA bare wire. Has around 130-150 hours on it so ,for those who believe , its fully broken in and is 5 feet long.price expected Rs 4500
Its one of the most talked about cables today among those who love stranded tinned copper and the tone given by it. this was 8 feet but then i made 3 feet ICs out of it as well
2. Belden 8402: One of the most value for money shielded ICs available and like the above a Jeff Day favourite. Have used it for 10-20 hours at max so almost new. Bought it new from a forum member and letting go at Rs 4500
3 Mogami 2495: Another classic. Does not have the extension of the belden above but musically very correct. will recommend it for bookshelf speakers. With me for a year and almost 30 hours on it. Rs 2500
4. Tara labs Power cord with plug but no IEC
This is a tara labs prism AC shielded cord with 2 solid core wires per side and air/plastic dielectric. over 6 years old and was using it with a DIY distribution board hence the lack of IEC as I had hardwired it. Had bought it custom and is around 175cm long. used to be USD150 odd..letting go at Rs 3500
Please PM me if interested. will ship any of them free within india at the above prices except Tara labs as it is difficult due to its solid core and does not bend easily !
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.