For Sale - Post Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

madbullram

Hi all,
In spite of multiple posts and replies, people refuse to follow rules. The most common issues why your post does not appear in For Sale:

1. You don't have enough post to post in For Sale
2. You have not posted pictures of your product
3. You posted pictures of your product without "Hifivision" handle "Handwritten and displayed"
4. You posted pictured with your handle digitally entered.

Its ridiculous the number of PM I get asking :mad: "Why my post is not appearing" and more PMs asking why there is no reply!!! Please understand this is not our full time job, and minimum we expect is to read the rules and stick with it before posting it in the For Sale thread.

Simple rules are listed here: http://www.hifivision.com/sale-owner/7112-sale-owners-rules-guidelines.html

From now We will not reply to PMs asking us why a post is not appearing in For Sale HFV. If you followed the rules it will appear.

Hi all,
In spite of multiple posts and replies, people refuse to follow rules. The most common issues why your post does not appear in For Sale:

1. You don't have enough post to post in For Sale
2. You have not posted pictures of your product
3. You posted pictures of your product without "Hifivision" handle "Handwritten and displayed"
4. You posted pictured with your handle digitally entered.

Its ridiculous the number of PM I get asking :mad: "Why my post is not appearing" and more PMs asking why there is no reply!!! Please understand this is not our full time job, and minimum we expect is to read the rules and stick with it before posting it in the For Sale thread.

Simple rules are listed here: http://www.hifivision.com/sale-owner/7112-sale-owners-rules-guidelines.html

From now We will not reply to PMs asking us why a post is not appearing in For Sale HFV. If you followed the rules it will appear.

I have posted my cable for sale and it appeared successfully , sale happened and I updated it with item shipped and thread will be closed after delivery. And that thread is disappeared from the sale section and it is no more there.
Cable is returned to me as length was short, now I have to reopen that thread again.Please do the needful, I know why it has been disappeared .But that was not my intention, it has been taken otherwise.
Thanks
Dheeraj

I like to recklessly split infinitives and see how many people pull me up on an error. Was more surprised than I had expected :)

Many sellers do not perform the final act after the item(s) have been sold.

After your item has been sold, please make a final post mentioning that your item has been sold.
After making this post, scroll to the top of the thread, click on the "Thread Tools" link, select "Close Thread" and then click on "Perform Action".

It is only after visiting the thread that one sees that the item has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back