For Suri

arre, but we're family here on hifivision :) we talk about ACs, cars, resorts... sab kuch chalta hai yaar. And now a moderator will swoop down and unleash his wrath on me for daring to say such a thing.

Suri:

How many hours driving time from Jungle Lodges,Kabini to Kannur?

George

hi George - 4-5 hours should be enough to get you here!

if you are visiting the private Kabini - it is owned by a very close friend of mine - her daughter, Sutiksha , runs the place - if you are going there, please let me know

looking forward to having you here!:)

regards

arre, but we're family here on hifivision :) we talk about ACs, cars, resorts... sab kuch chalta hai yaar. And now a moderator will swoop down and unleash his wrath on me for daring to say such a thing.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr Roaaaaaarrrrrrrr ......... :)

Jokes apart, I think really this could have been done with a PM.

Cheers

hi George - 4-5 hours should be enough to get you here!

if you are visiting the private Kabini - it is owned by a very close friend of mine - her daughter, Sutiksha , runs the place - if you are going there, please let me know

looking forward to having you here!:)

regards

This thread has been useful at least for me. Now I know whom to get in touch with if I decide to visit Kabini / Wayanad area:)

Venkat:

See what benefit to possible Kabini visitors from this forum has resulted from an open thread like this!

The real reason was to see if it might be possible to do the Second Kannur Hifi meet-for the benefit for the benefit of others on this forum.

George

these sort of questions could have been done by PM. Once an event is planned then it would be worthwhile to list the geographic address and potential driving distances.

Even though it is a chit chat thread, we should try to keep it close enough to the core subjects that are discussed. OTherwise some wise man may post a query about cooking....

Relax folks. IMO, this is still better that the hundreds of threads started asking the same questions (without searching).

these sort of questions could have been done by PM. Once an event is planned then it would be worthwhile to list the geographic address and potential driving distances.

Even though it is a chit chat thread, we should try to keep it close enough to the core subjects that are discussed. OTherwise some wise man may post a query about cooking....
+1 to that.

-1 to this... Not a joke to mention about cooking. Somebody dont cook in their house and as like venturing in trekking and other activities they will do this also...So certainly they need the help on this:lol:

-1 to this... Not a joke to mention about cooking. Somebody dont cook in their house and as like venturing in trekking and other activities they will do this also...So certainly they need the help on this:lol:

hi srinisundar - thekinge has indicated that this thread is still alive -

so (especially since my wife is going to be away for a few days) - please post a good recipe for making-

1. hot water

2. filter coffee

3. tomato uppuma.

TIA
regds suri

hi srinisundar - thekinge has indicated that this thread is still alive -

so (especially since my wife is going to be away for a few days) - please post a good recipe for making-

1. hot water

2. filter coffee

3. tomato uppuma.

TIA
regds suri

1. take water, fill bathtub with it. take one hot babe, remove outer shrink wrap, put babe in water. wait for 5 minutes. voila! hot water!

2. take one packet of anthrax. mix well with nescafe. put mixture into a chemoneutro filter. add some hot water from point 1, upto brim of aforementioned filter. press on button. wait 5 minutes, preferably in the hot water in point 1. the anthrax will safely get compacted into a ready-to-mail packet with my address printed on it. the rest gets poured into your cup of steaming hot filter coffee.

3. after points 1 & 2 you won't feel hungry or you'll be too busy ;) so no need for point 3.

enjoy!

Receipe seems to be very interesting and mouth watering and hope suri will be tend to try now itself:D

Add lady Gaga to the above mentioned mix & then see the fun ;)

Last edited:
2. take one packet of anthrax. mix well with nescafe. put mixture into a chemoneutro filter. add some hot water from point 1, upto brim of aforementioned filter. press on button. wait 5 minutes, preferably in the hot water in point 1. the anthrax will safely get compacted into a ready-to-mail packet with my address printed on it. the rest gets poured into your cup of steaming hot filter coffee.

You've become quite an anthrax lover stevieboy! Planning to use it in lieu of grass?!;)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back