Forums frequented by Indians

KoolPal

Hi guys,

Was thrilled to find this forum which is so active & with varied interests.

Wanted to ask which other forums are there which are India centric & active.

I have come across many forums but they tend to be US or Europe specific & are not relevant in Indian context.

I am looking for forums on health, parenting, home improvement, community, day to day living, city entertainment life, movies, shopping and anything else you guys frequently visit.

Please share links & your comments on it.

Thanks a ton.

Here is a small list since you say Indian forums only:

For Audio (apart from hifivision.com)
The Global Audiophile
India's Audio Video HiFi Home Theater Stereo Consumer Electronics Discussion Forum

For Automobiles:
Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Portal
GearHeads India

For all things DIY & hobbies:
Home to the Indian DIY'er and Hobbyist (FYI, I started and run this forum)

For Computers and stuff:
TechEnclave - Indian Technology Forum - Home
www.thinkdigit.com

Will add more as I remember...

Last edited:
can someone provide me a team-bhp invite? everytime their mods reject my request following my justification to join

thinkdigit and techenclave has a lot of noise. There are insincere and casual members there. HFV is much much better, kudos to HFV members! :clapping:

Only other comparable forum is team-bhp for cars. For general topics(history, sports, health etc), however, I am yet to find any good indian forum.

Perhaps its the time to create one?

thinkdigit and techenclave has a lot of noise. There are insincere and casual members there. HFV is much much better, kudos to HFV members! :clapping:

Only other comparable forum is team-bhp for cars. For general topics(history, sports, health etc), however, I am yet to find any good indian forum.

Perhaps its the time to create one?

I don't think so, i could find very sincere and knowledgeable members there..:cool:

Thanks ton guys for these links. Keep 'em coming!

Small clarification: I didn't mean Indian forums specifically. I meant forums where many Indians participate & where information shared is in Indian context. Hope this helps in sharing more links. :)

I use Yahoo answers especially for Photography and Cameras. This is not exactly a forum but quite similar.

thephotographer.in and jjmehta forums for photography, xbhp.in for motorbikes, team-bhp.com for cars, theaudiophile.net for hifi, techenclave for pc, gadgets.

try
sulekha.com
expatwoman.com
expatblog.com
expatforum.com
indusladies.com

These forum deal with lives of iNDIAN community abroad.

Frankly, I am ashamed of some of the indian forums like Techenclave, which is full of foul-mouthed, ill mannered, precocious immature "techies".
Team BHP follows a elitist 'holier than thou' approach with ultra snobbish culture where they are proud that they do not accept your membership application in first 10 tries.

Regards

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back