Fostex / Lowther Full-Range Driver Availability

Hari Iyer

Where to purchase Fostex or Lowther Full-Range Drivers in India. Considering this driver for a new TL project. Pls. advise.

My bro has a pair of Fostex FE207s new in original boxes for sale. These were bought for a TL project for which I bought the plans too, but never built. Also have the plastic port tubes and the components required for the BSC circuit. Neither he nor I have the time/energy for building anything these days, so he ended up buying completed speakers recently.

My bro has a pair of Fostex FE207s new in original boxes for sale. These were bought for a TL project for which I bought the plans too, but never built. Also have the plastic port tubes and the components required for the BSC circuit. Neither he nor I have the time/energy for building anything these days, so he ended up buying completed speakers recently.

Will you be keen to ship it to Thane and at what price. I will not be interested in the BSC circuit / components as i can built it myself with the TS parameters. Also the plastic port tubes will not be required as they are required for BR alignment.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back