Free Channels on WorldSpace

kittu8_in2002

friends from every corner of India,I was just curious to know what all free to air channels will we receive.In one post I read that one of our friends is able to receive BBC in Kerala.similarly if some of you have discovered new channels ,do share and your location too. if possible the directions as well .!:licklips: just thought that maybe the receiver can be brought to some use,rather than seeing the darkness of the drawers .

you are located at Bangalore, right?

Worldspace SATELLITE COVERAGE by www.thiecom.de - Your partner for special Receivers! Worldwide shipments!

If you look at this worldspace coverage map, you may note that the east africa beam of worldspace covers much of South India including Bangalore and Chennai.

I have aligned my worldspace antenna to pick up the east africa beam and have steady news channels running free to air...NPR, BBC, WRN, etc.

The only entertainment channel is Arabic :(

On the original AsiaStar beam, only 2 channels are left I guess with SAI Radio International discontinuing transmission.

Receptions is as usual, perfect.

Thanks

Hi,

Pl. let me know the alignment of antenna to pick up the africa beam (direction and elevation angle), I stay at bangalore.

thanks,

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back