Free international shipping in Amazon.com

rxchandu

All,
i got email from Amazon.com quoting that orders over 125$ to India. please refer to the link, i wanted to order harmony 700 remote which is now 59$ need some to dig in more to see if i can find something to make it over 125$.

Chandra

Can you please details the payment process, did you directly pay to through Amazon?

Thanks
CeeKay

You pay them directly using ur indian credit card. They will give you one single quote including customs. You can specify your Indian postal address where you want the goods to be delivered.

Yeah .. prasanth is absolutely right.. regular online payment through credit card.. BTW, they gives you the option of paying in INR as well, which I think is at a marginally higher exchange rate than the expected rate to be charged by the credit card (3.5%).. hope it clarifies the process

Take note: only 20 pounds or less weight items only come under the free shipping.

So, be sure before placing the orders, otherwise you will be charged extra.

Take note: only 20 pounds or less weight items only come under the free shipping.

So, be sure before placing the orders, otherwise you will be charged extra.
Above 20 lbs he will not get free Amaozn global shipping option . And if he does he is one of the few lucky buyers . Amazon will not charge you a penny extra above whats shown on checkout page . If the duty paid is less they refund to customer and if more they borne it
till now ordered 4 times ranging from $150 to $250

Above 20 lbs he will not get free Amaozn global shipping option . And if he does he is one of the few lucky buyers . Amazon will not charge you a penny extra above whats shown on checkout page . If the duty paid is less they refund to customer and if more they borne it
till now ordered 4 times ranging from $150 to $250

What did you order?? I can barely find any quality A/V stereo equipment .. hardly any decent speakers or int. amplifiers are available on Amazon.com

What did you order?? I can barely find any quality A/V stereo equipment .. hardly any decent speakers or int. amplifiers are available on Amazon.com
It was not only AV equipment
Lots of other stuff also like WD WIFI HD player and other misc stuff

You can even order shot glasses like this
Kikkerland Skull Shot Glasses, Set of 4: Amazon.com: Kitchen & Dining
or
this chain bottle stand
so there are adequate products available if somebody is getting AV equipment and want some fillers or if want to order these only ....
I also got this speaker wire as was highly recommended
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0029HHIDY/ref=oh_details_o00_s01_i00 everywhere

Hahaha @ Kuduku : Shot glasses are perfect accessory for a house party to enjoy your HiFi equipment :)

I wish Amazon had NAD or PSB or Rotel etc etc

Checked that already and found nothing which gives free shipping. So thought of asking if someone else come across such offer.

Thanks anyway.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back