Free music from Naim + 30% discount on purchases + free worldwide shipping all Dec

Naturelover

Staff member
This from Naim in the mail:

Merry Christmas one and all!
2013 has been a landmark year for Naim Label, especially Naim Jazz Records, winning a MOBO Award for Sons Of Kemet's incendiary debut album Burn and earning four cover features on Britain's biggest jazz magazine Jazzwise for Kairos 4tet, Empirical, Sons Of Kemet and this month Get The Blessing, who preview their 2014 LP Lope and Antilope (which you can pre-order on CD or 180gm + HD download HERE). Jazzwise also named both Kairos 4tet (at #8) and Sons Of Kemet (at #4) in their Top 10 Albums of 2013!
As a thank you to our customers, please download Best of British and Beyond in MP3, CD Quality or Hi Def (24bit 48kHz) completely FREE until Jan 1st 2014. Best Of British and Beyond is an exciting compilation including Neil Cowley Trio, Stuart McCallum, Charlie Haden, Barb Jungr and much more, that celebrates the success of our jazz (and not-so-jazz) artists past and present. Download HERE.
30% OFF - PROMO CODE: NAIMXMAS2013
To celebrate, we are offering 30% off ALL purchases of CDs, LPs and Hi Def Downloads from NaimLabel.com (excludes Naim Audio merchandise. Please apply the above promotional code at checkout. You can use this as MANY times as you like until 1st Jan 2014, whether it is for some last minute Christmas shopping or to treat yourself to some Hi Def downloads on Boxing Day for testing a new addition to your Hi Fi system. On top of that, Naim is offering free worldwide shipping until 1st Jan 2014*

Re: Free music from Naim + 30% discount on purchases + free worldwide shipping all De

Hello Naturelover or Raj,

Can one of you please download it to the dropbox so that I can download it. I am not able to do so.

Preferably WAVE format (High resolution) please so that it is playable in my player.

Thanks.

Vinod

Last edited:
Back