From a soundbar to an all-Seaton Atmos setup

Brilliant @liverpool_for_life .

Finally!!🤝💐👌

Thank you, Sriram. As you know, this decision took a while once I decided to not get the Kaleidescape. Even considered moving up to the JVC NZ8 laser, but I eventually couldn't justify that move from an NX7. Ultimately, it was my assessment that the Altitude was needed for me to get anywhere close to the potential of Mark's speakers in my room.

Finally hope your long term dream come true. ;)

Thank you, Rajith. My long-term dream, if you will, has been to get Mark Seaton to calibrate my system. Last time we spoke, he indicated that he'd be able to calibrate my Trinnov remotely and also that he can get me to 90% of what my system is capable of with around half a day's worth of work. Can't wait to hear what a world-class audio calibrator like Mark can do with a setup of a Trinnov and his own speakers.

Thank you, Sriram. As you know, this decision took a while once I decided to not get the Kaleidescape. Even considered moving up to the JVC NZ8 laser, but I eventually couldn't justify that move from an NX7. Ultimately, it was my assessment that the Altitude was needed for me to get anywhere close to the potential of Mark's speakers in my room.

Thank you, Rajith. My long-term dream, if you will, has been to get Mark Seaton to calibrate my system. Last time we spoke, he indicated that he'd be able to calibrate my Trinnov remotely and also that he can get me to 90% of what my system is capable of with around half a day's worth of work. Can't wait to hear what a world-class audio calibrator like Mark can do with a setup of a Trinnov and his own speakers.
Enjoy! Eager to have a demo once everything is done.

Not designed as a hush box, but needed something to both project as close to an aligned image on the screen as possible without resorting to too much digital blanking on the JVC and also help keep it in place during playback of some movies (read: Interstellar) at, ahem, spirited levels.

One step closer to finishing up the room so I can get started on tidying up the mess on the ceiling...

jvc_enclosure.jpeg

Not designed as a hush box, but needed something to both project as close to an aligned image on the screen as possible without resorting to too much digital blanking on the JVC and also help keep it in place during playback of some movies (read: Interstellar) at, ahem, spirited levels.

One step closer to finishing up the room so I can get started on tidying up the mess on the ceiling...

View attachment 76564
This thread has been an interesting read.......Very few people possess the art of penning down their experiences the way you have done..... Since it has been a couple of months since the last update from you came, I was looking for another elaborated post from your side.......

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back