It is a compact amp which runs off 9V batteries - this reduces the amount of current regulation required and produces a cleaner, blacker sound, in a small/compact case. This is certainly a very highly-rated unit. One review here, but more can be found via quick Google-fu.
It also can work via a regulated DC supply (wall wart not included. Since this is a portable amp, I have never tried it this way). I had it paired with my AK100 for when i was using it to drive larger speakers like my Oppo PM1s, and it's certainly a mighty fine amplifier. With 9V batteries, you can get 25-30 hours of run time, which is very practical.
Am selling because i dont stack much anymore (and i have a Cypherlabs/Alo stack for when i need it).
The unit works fine. Visually, i would rate it as "good-to-fair", because of some slight marring in the paint at the edge of the case and also because some of the printed characters at the back are partially rubbed off. No box or papers.
Sells for $375 new, plus shipping (and customs, etc). I am asking for Rs 15,000 delivered in India (I am in the Andamans, if anyone wants to take a holiday and pick it up in person).
I will include an iPowerUS 9V battery charger and 4 iPowerUS 9V batteries (sealed) with the amp at no extra charge. They are of no use to me if i sell the unit, so you can have it for free.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.