Full HD Televisions- Price Comparison

sunildelhi

Over the last one week I did a lot of market research on Full HD 32" LCD Televisions in Delhi. I checked out the following models:

1. Sony Bravia 32EX400 --- Rs 39,600/=
2. Videocon VIL32FBA ----- Rs 23,200/=
3. Toshiba Regza 32RV600E -- Rs 27,800/=
4. LG 32LH60YR ----------- Rs 32,500/=
5. Onida Diamond 32 ------- Rs 27,600/=

I had shortlisted the Toshiba Regza. But on actual test the USB port was not able to read the pen drive on which I had recorded my avi clips (movies & serials). The LG performed flawlessly.

LG 32LH60YR at Rs 32,500/= is really good. Forum members from Bangalore are reporting that the lowest price they are getting for this particular model is 38,000/-. By the way where in Delhi are you getting this quote?

Pandey Electronics near Greater NOIDA. I am surprised at Bangalore prices being so high. Even compareindia.com prices for this model are around 35K.

By the way, any inputs on the differences beween 32LH60YR and 32LH70YR? Shall greatly appreciate... I just have to buy the TV this coming week...

Hey sunil where you got toshiba quote from.
Can you ask price of 42RV600 for me?

@shredder-- I thought I had replied earlier... sorry... Pande Electronics near Greater Noida... also I think Bangalore prices you quote are very high. Even compareindia.com lists dealers for around 35K for LG 32LH60YR.

@i13---For Toshiba 32RV600E.. Raj Electronics, R K Puram New Delhi.. shall ask next time I visit them...

Today I learnt of the Philips 5609 at 29K. Shall check it out over the weekend. It plays all video formats via USB and is full HD....

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back