Asking price : 16000
My Transmission line based on Bjorns design
Full range using driver sent by him
Design has also been sent to me from Bjorn on an exchange basis we worked out
(a small vairation to the design on the net - this one is along the lines of his commerical design )
Plinth is a die cast aluminium
Binding post is custom with Dayton posts
works well with low watt tube gear and modest solid state amps as well like a NAD and marantz even a norge
Most suitable for intimate low level listening
images better than many multpile driver speakers ive heard which is pretty much a given in the case of full rangers due to their cohernce and the fact that theres no cossover and only a comensation netwrok.
Joshua and a couple Fm's have heard this
so you may ask him opinions
Small slim cabinet
5 inch wide
920 mm high
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.