Typical UPS systems feature antiquated surge suppression technologies that can cause as much damage and annoying lock-ups as they attempt to prevent. Only Furman offers battery back-up with our road-proven SMP non-sacrificial, zero ground contamination surge suppression technology and EVS Extreme Voltage Shutdown. After all, the most robust battery cannot function if the accompanying circuits are damaged. With Furman's F1500-UPS E, you can expect years of trouble free operation*.
While other UPS devices feature AC line filters suitable for an I.T. closet, only Furman employs our exclusive Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT). This advanced noise filtering technology assures that today's ultra-wide dynamic range is maintained as it must be – pristine. Remember, less AC noise equals greater content, greater resolution, and higher definition.
True Sine Wave Output
The F1500-UPS E provides True Sine Wave output when in battery backup mode, ensuring the utmost reliability to all connected equipment while running on battery power.
At 1500VA, the F1500-UPS E provides substantial backup time for most critical digital A/V components. If more runtime is needed, a 1500VA battery pack (BATT1500-EXT, sold separately) may be used to further increase runtime (up to four times) as the application demands.
The unit has several sets of outputs, each specialised for a type of load. The diagnostic display is very good. I have not had a single issue with it these last few years.
The unit is 4 years old and in perfect condition. Both visually and functionally. Changing because I consolidated all my UPS into one large UPS. My asking price is Rs. 70,000. The present price can be found by contacting the dealer at Vector Systems, Hyderabad, 9348666331, and is likely to be over Rs 150,000. It is quite heavy so a local (Chennai) pickup is preferred.
Details of the product may be found here
Pictures with HFV handle are below
Shankar @ Chennai
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.