Feixiang FX-AUDIO Tube Preamp on 6J1 buffer, replaceable with EF95 family based tubes.
Almost new and less than a month old with full original packing and stock 6J1 tubes
What makes this buffer a great buy is the availability of some superb replacement tubes from the EF95 family that lifts the level of performance.
I am also offering some of the best of EF95 tubes.
Link to pictures album:
Aluminum alloy case, PCB, gold-plated interface
220 to DC 12 volt adapter included
Frequency Response: 20 hz to 20 khz
SNR: 100 db
Input Sensitivity: 300 milli volt to 2 volts
Output: max 3 Volts
Price: Rs. 3,000 plus shipping
The Replacement Tubes:
The tubes that I am offering include the very best in the EF95 family and all are military grade matched pairs. All are NOS tubes (New Old Stock). All are excellent audiophile grade fully matched tubes. I have listed them in the order of my preference. All the tubes give a nice warm tone to the music by reducing digital artifacts for hours on listening.
The tubes are
Gold Grid Voshkod 6ZH1P-EV made in Voshkod factory Russia in the early 70s: 4 pairs (Rs. 2,500 per pair)
Voshkod 6ZH1P-EV made in Voshkod factory Russia in the early 80s: 2 pairs (Rs. 1,000 per pair)
Mullard 8100 made in the 80's in Great Britain: 4 pairs (Rs. 1800 per pair)
GE JAN5654W from GE, made in the 80's Great Britain: 2 pairs. (Rs. 700 per pair)
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.