- Jan 11, 2013
- India, Bangalore
This time around I am putting up my Garrard 401 Idler Drive Turntable up for Sale.
Reason for sale: In need of immediate funds for an important personal commitment. Sad to let this go but I have to
I acquired the Garrard 401 from the UK. Technically and aesthetically this is in mint condition. Absolutely no rumble, the motor is extremely quite. Personally designed and made the plinth with marine plywood with an even cut for the motor to fit in. Custom stainless steel spike feet and discs designed. A solid custom made acrylic dust cover with the Garrard 401 etching on it. A Rega RR200 tonearm installed with a custom base as seen in the pics. This can be modified to house any tonearm, even a 12 incher. The arm comes with a head shell (NO CARTRIDGE) with high quality RCA Interconnects.
Price: 1,25,000/- for the whole package as listed above.
Location: India, Bangalore.
Open to shipping on actuals & on buyers risk. Quite familiar with solid packing especially with such legends.
Should you be interested, please send me a direct message.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.