Minimum order should be Rs 1500
Or you can buy single / 1 + if you are buying other advertised records
If you are collecting from my home ( at Sanpada Vashi Navi Mumbai , or Sometimes Goregaon (W) then possible to reserver lesser amount against advance .
1) Jagjit Singh Chitra Singh The Unforgettables ( Rs 500)
2) Jagjit Singh- Chitra Singh The Milestones ( RS 400) Bad Cover Goiod Record
3) Ghulam Ali The Latest The Best
4) Mehdi Hassan Gazals ( Rs 500 )
5) Mehdi Hassan In Concert Vol II ( Rs 500 )
6) Mehdi Hassan Jal Bhi Chukay Parwane ( Rs 500 )
7) Anup Jalota An Evening With (Rs 150)
8) Anup Jalota Moods Of ( RS 100 ) Cover damaged Record OK
9) Pankaj Udhas Na-Yaab ( Double Album ) Rs 400
10) Pankaj Udhas Mu Kar Rar ( Rs 200)
11) Pankaj Udhas Taarannum ( Double Album ) Rs 400
12) Pankaj Udhas Aahat ( Rs 200)
Find tracklist here , also some more information etc
3) Evergreen Music: Ghulam Ali (The Latest The Best)
4) Mehdi Hassan Ghazals - ECLP 14602 (Vinyl 12" Ghazals) vinyl lp record
5) Mehdi Hassan In Concert Vol. ll Ghazas - ECLP 14606 (Ghazals) vinyl lp record
6) Mehdi Hassan (Jal Bhi Chukay Parwane) - 2392 890 (Ghazals) vinyl lp record
7) Anup Jalota An Evening With Ghazals vinyl lp record, Anup Jalota An Evening cd, Anup Jalota An Evening Singer Anup Jalota, Anup Jalota An Evening Releasing Year 1981, Anup Jalota An Evening Lyrics Ishrat Rehmani Mahir Shaukat Pardesi Nadeem Tradition
8) Anup Jalota Moods of Ghazals vinyl lp record, Anup Jalota Moods cd, Anup Jalota Moods Releasing Year 1981, Anup Jalota Moods Singer Anup Jalota, Anup Jalota Moods Music Anup Jalota,
9) Pankaj Udhas Nayaab (2 LP Set) - 2675 530 (Ghazals) vinyl lp record
11) Pankaj Udhas In Tarrannum (2 LP Set) - 2675 507 (Ghazals) vinyl lp record
12) Pankaj Udhas - Aahat - 2392 525 (Vinyl 12" Ghazals) vinyl lp record
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.