2 and 1/2 years warranty left.
Condition- as good as new. ( Cosmetic 10/10), (functionality 10/10)
2 and half years old.
Bi-amplified 2 way active speakers.
Frequency response -3 db 45hz, -3 db 21khz.[ +/-2 db 48 to 20khz]
Got dip switches (behind) for tuning to ones preferences.( Treble tilt and bass tilt settings)
treble tilt- just flip one switch and the speakers are ready for Crystal clear audio for movies.
Flip another switch and the speakers are ready for non fatiguing music sessions.
Bass roll off and bass tilt on speakers make them placement friendly.
1 subwoofer 7060b - bought demo piece.
Cosmetic condition 7/10
10 inch driver with a class A/B 120w amp.
frequency response 19hz to 85hz (+/-3db)
Max spl 108db
Check website for detail specs.
Has in built bass management.
Speaker input and output with crossover at 85hz.
Has phase, bass roll-off, bass tilt settings etc.
Selling along with cables for 2.9 lakhs.( Cables costed more than 10k) 4 xlr to xlr , 1 RCA to xlr and 1 aux to xlr stereo.
Both speakers and subwoofer have led indicator which turns red when played an volumes beyond its capacity. And the output reduces preventing the speakers from getting damaged. So no worries of damage even if misused by others.
Btw I rarely saw the red light coz they play very loud in my 17 by 14 by 11 room.
Subwoofer is more than sufficient for up to 3000 cubic feet .
Will sell as a complete setup.
Reason for sale: want to buy qsc Cinema speakers.
Original packaging available.
Shipping at buyers risk and cost. For an idea Hyderabad to Mumbai shipping might cost around 5k ( blue dart surface).
Will make video of the speakers playing for buyer , so that he can buy with confidence.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
360.3 KB Views: 416
326.3 KB Views: 451
400.2 KB Views: 438