Get me some hlp here

spacevik

Hi All,

This is Vikash from Mumbai and I have joined this forum today only (this being first post):). To be honest am total novice about HTiB. All i want is to have a decent good HTIB (excluding player). My budget is upto 35k expandable to 50k. My hall size is 20*20.

Have just bought LG plasma 60" want to buy HTIB to complement this. Have auditioned Yamaha and Onkyo Not aware of any other brands since, i don't have much technical undertanding about HTIB stuffs also.

so I would like you guys to please suggest me the best possible thing I can get in my budget for my requirement in Mumbai.

Usage will be primarily music, movies , gaming.
Specific Requirement

should supporting 3d HDMI 1.4 a
supporting Ipod mobile phone as well
OPen to mix and match of combo's

Pls reply quick as I intend to buy this fast

Spacevik ,

If you are looking for a HTIB check onkyo 5300 or 6300 models.. But given your budget is 50k and hall size is 20*20. I 'd recomend you slowly build the setup... Buy an AVR/AMP with Floorstanding speakers to begin with and then add rest of the components later.

Just my thoughts
Kittu

Thanks Kittu.
1. Not going for floor as i have pet at home and he runs around places may clash.
2. Can you suggest a good amp/avr to go with should basically support
3d feature, HDMI 1.4 a also should be supporting Ipod/ mobile phone/bluetooth.

Sugegstions from other's also are welcome

Also can guide where i can audition 6300 in mumbai

The 6300 should cost around 50ks, which has the Onkyo TX-SR508 AVR and 7.1 satellite speakers and powered sub.
I bought the Onkyo TX-SR 508 and speaker package SKS-HT728 (tower fronts, 5 speakers, all 130 w channels , and the powered sub) for 42.5 k. This combo with another additional to rear speakers is available as the 7300 (not in India), for a price higher than the 6300.
So, do check out this combo, and it sounds amazing too...

Congratulations. Later you upgrade the sub and Fronts to FS make it a 7.1 setup... It will rock.... :clapping:

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back